or Connect

Posts by romafan

Yes, think Jets vs. Sharks.If the poor kid was minding his own business and not weirdly flaunting the knife this seems pretty arbitrary - you see loads of guys (albeit, mostly construction worker-types) on the subway w/ a visible clip that you know is attached to a (non-visible) knife; and I bet many exceed the whatever-it-is size limit (3" blade?). My theory is that cops don't bother them (as long as they're minding their own business) out of a kind of blue-collar...
The 2 new ones are 'medium weight' (and mixed fabric: cotton/linen) - I'm not sure how the measurements for the different weights break down: the 'light weight' cottons definitely ran slimmer than the wool, but the heavier winter weight cotton was not as slim (maybe even commensurate w/ the wool sizing? ) - maybe these mediums split the difference? Of course the posted measurements should clear up any confusion
lefty be careful! stories here are of crazies are running through vineyards spraying gunfire, murder, suicide, etc. - you may as well stayed in ny. are you going to do any fishing? have had some nice trips up north & in mammoth area* just missed your reply! we fished owens & walker back in '92 - stayed at a neat place (arcularius ranch) but i think it has become private use....
If you had made the same bet over the past Serie A games you would be swimming in new Cappellis....
Sorry, I was just reveling in the moment. To be honest much of my exuberance is attributable to schadenfreude. I am not a huge PSG fan, but happy to see the "new" blood achieve. That and having to endure the annoying post-Abramovich fans over the years...
No one watching the football these days? PSG! Rent boyz exit....
the spiffy new formosa sport coat - 48 comes up OOS
Stuff is already out of stock
technical difficulties...scusi
"Roma’s players were buoyant. Outpassed and outplayed against Empoli in mid-September, the players jogged down the tunnel for their half-time team talk with a smile on their faces, 1-0 up, having taken the lead through a lucky own goal.All except one. Leandro Castán had felt increasingly disorientated as the game had progressed and after admitting to Roma’s medical staff that he was suffering waves of acute dizziness, the tough-tackling centre-back was withdrawn at...