or Connect

Posts by romafan

This is more for the "I can't believe I just saw___" thread, but I couldn't locate it so I'll relate here: Large group (extended family) w/ tonsof sh!t waiting at the gate to board flight . They seem completely out of touch w/ airport etiquette and procedure, and are very nervous and excited about making sure that they all get on the plane w/ all their stuff. Pre-boarding is announced and several people in wheelchairs are boarded (you can almost see the lightbulb go...
Would happen to know how this translates to tablespoons and ounces?
Benatia!
Is that an old Belted Cow pattern?
CR7 is hellbent on becoming the best push-upper in football right NOW!
Big Brother is watching you!
Have never heard of GPS Sport, although I have a built-in GPS in my car that I hate and will never use. Is this so they can see who is still in the changing room when they come out after halftime and the ref counts only 10 players? LeBlanc looks at his iPad, "Oh, Cavani must be taking a dump"
I dunno - like so:very strange - it looked like there might be a cigarette pack-shaped insert up between the shoulder blades on the back,
So after the Napoli - Paris St. Germain friendly I saw the strangest thing when folks were exchanging jerseys - all the Paris guys were wearing what looked like black asymetrical sports bras under their shirts - very bizarre
are you reading the montalbano series? where does this thread reside?