or Connect

Posts by romafan

Roma continue to tread water. Nice to come back w/ 10 men but they needed the win - I don't think they can make up the dropped points from all those recent (6!) draws
hello vaclava - i know astoria is not so far, but greenpoint is very much in need of snowshoveling right now (to help w/ horace)
I felt foolish enough getting excited about a Europa match in a half-empty stadium, only to endure another apathetic Roma performance. The magic seems to be gone.... Contrast that with a full Parkhead exploding as Celtic draw even at the death
I feel like this a mistake for Roma & Destro, but he is (rightfully) desperate for more playing time.
^^^cream of chestnut?
cleav, looks like a great night - prawn canapes all around, you posh b@stard! what tie did you wear?
Roma draw again - the scudetto is now probably an impossible dream in other news, phillipe mexes goes crazy
Who saw Ronaldo being sent off against Cordoba? Dusting off the ChampionsLeague badge as he walked off the field - what a prick. My guess is that his breakup w/ super model is effecting more than he would like....