or Connect

Posts by romafan

Where is that full zip marled grey number that people voted on?
Warehouse is a funny place. My father-in-law loves the "deals" but 1/2 the wine he gets is turned enough that even I can tell it's bad (his solution is to 'just drink it fast'). I have seen some good booze deals on stuff that you don't see everywhere... Cool weather when?
little late to the party but i found the cotton rotas to be cut much slimmer than the wool. i'm good w/ a 48 in the wool but needed a 50 in cotton (and they are still slimmer than the 48s)
I dread this time of year when you get the football/baseball overlap. At my kidz hockey games the other dads talk of nothing else, constantly checking phones for the latest scores & headlines. I try to steer clear but with the whole Jeter thing going on it achieved a critical mass that couldn't be ignored. I only offer up the safest, most meager of observations, but I always feel like Apu making small talk at the Kwik-E-mart."So, I hope to watch the Metropolitans of...
Coraggio, Francesco
I check B&S everyday too, and never see any of this great stuff!
This is the place for 2014 / 2015 "By hook or by crook!" http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/06/juventus-roma-in-heated-war-of-words-following-intense-match/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
ahhh, an oldie-but-goldie
There will be a dark taupe grey?
I know it's not a hotel (and a little touristy) but if you're truly a drinking man I'd recommend the Grenadier in Belgravia Grenadier 18 Wilton Row, Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 7NR "A landmark in its own right, The Grenadier is royalty amongst London pubs. This historic treasure chest is not your usual insipid public house. The Grenadier reputation is as illustrious as it is mysterious. In 1665, the First Royal Regiment of Foot Guards was formed. As a result of the...