or Connect

Posts by romafan

If you don't mind me asking, what is the sizing problem? I'm a 8.5 in lined gloves - do you think an 8 for unlined would be better?
Hmm, I had no idea. I was on a 4 or 5 around 6 o'clock (Wall to USQ) - a train had just left as I came down the stairs, but another arrivved w/in 2 mins. - not crowded, quick ride up to USQ. Traffic was good, too. Drove out to Flushing around 7:15 - quick ride up 3rd Ave - no tunnel congestion and flowing LIE .....
we live in a pretty big building and when the regular mail deliverer (who does a great job) goes on vacation there is a lot of mixed up mail. I once got the Time Warner bill, paid it, and then a couple of days later got another one figured they had accidentally sent a dupe and thought no more of it until the next one which showed we had a balance from the previous month. So I look at the last month's bill that I had paid and it turned out the fill-in mail carrier had...
isn't that the tombstone place (that sells bread) that you go by every day that is now turning into a tattoo parlor? your post prompted me to ask you if you read the jeremiah's vanishing new york blog?now the place whose passing you were bemoaning is featured on that same blog!
suarez! barca cruising...
and it hadto be nasri, that miserable little tw@t!
Ibra vs. messi iberian battle royale!
Sempre, Cleav! I was too nervous to click on for txt updates (and am dvr'ing) but you have given me coraggio....
The most highly anticipated release since Chinese Democracy is now available!