or Connect

Posts by romafan

49 years ago today the Lisbon Lions, pride of Glasgow, become the first British team to win the European Cup defeating Inter 2-1. Celtic won every competition they entered that year. I'm pretty sure all the players were born within 20 miles of Parkhead
For the NYC guys: do any of you shop at Moore Bros.? I have abstained from the grape for the last decade but now have a glass on Saturday night (+ buy for my wife & the house) and find myself drawn to them. I'm bummed that they are being forced out to Brooklyn! Although the selection is smaller, and the prices are a little higher, I love the whole control aspect and the idea of working only w/ small producers. I am cheap and buy the lower end stuff but I can...
Where are Cleav & the Lee Marvin avatar guy?!? Did the Rams pull off a miracle today?
Guy Clark joins TVZ in songwriter heaven....
Soft tissue! He doesn't want to know about soft tissue...
Ouch! Kompany out.. Zizou forgot to wear a belt (nerves?)!
"Full kit wanker!"
Griezmann gets the away equalizer - Atleti in the driver's seat!
Totti: ‘Well done Ranieri!’ By Football Italia staff Roma captain Francesco Totti congratulates Claudio Ranieri on winning the Premier League. The former Giallorossi Coach has led Leicester City to the title with two games to spare, with the remarkable feat made mathematically certain by Tottenham’s draw with Chelsea yesterday. “Congratulations boss,” Totti wrote on his official website. “You’ve really been great, you deserve all of this satisfaction!” Ranieri is a...
We once went went to South Mountain Arena to watch a hockey clinic being conducted by Rod Gilbert - he kissed her too! And to go full circle w/ a t-shirt story - fast forward 25 years: my bother made up these Grateful Rangers / Steal Your Faceoff shirts that he was selling at Dead shows at the Garden - Rod Gilbert (the Bill Walton of hockey) was one of his last sales before the cops got them!