or Connect

Posts by romafan

I watch the show and really enjoy it. When the guys are "on", and they usually are, the hilarious sarcasm rises to a level of comedic genius that is thoroughly enjoyable. My only complaint is that their rapid fire commentary is sometimes difficult to follow. I just wish the show were longer - I haven't bothered with the podcasts but am rethinking that...Roma contribute to Juve's worst start in over a hundred years!
That's a good boy, Lefty! My only fishing has been friending Xenie Hall (the Low & Clear guy, not TVZ's son) and looking at his daily pix We are going out to Montana in August but water level forecastts are looking dismal already....
Tuesday night, Jon Corzine, looking none the worse for wear, at Covenant House event... Last weekend, up at kidz hockey tournament in Massachusetts: Emmit Smith, Pete Rose & Bobby Hull (autograph convention at one of the hotels, I believe). Would not have recognized ES but someone told me and put us on alert for others....
Isn't Savage the guy who had a contest to see who could come up with the best gay sex-related noun/verb/adj that didn't really have a specific name, and the winner was christened 'Santorum'?
Loved the Onion article cite
I doubt that he's just doing "the right thing". DOJ probably contacted his attys about impending indictment Forza Roma!
the guys at our garage are "officially" prohibited from washing cars, although a couple of them on the night shift will do it - they make such a big thing about not letting the boss know that I'm always afraid to bring it up....ironically, i finally tried a new carwash place on queens blvd yesterday at lunch - early evening saw us fording some low areas on the midtown tunnel approach and the grand central filled w/ over a foot of chocolatey water
Non-Baller question: our Acura MDX is a year old and we just got a notice that our navigation system is 'ready for a map update'. Do people do this or is it a BS service (like an extended warranty offer)? We do use it now and then when we're out of town in unfamiliar places
it is a sacred godgiven constitutional right, that's how! i'd think a gun nut would jump, not balk, at this relative bargain. folks elect to pay upwards of 5G/yr to avoid rding the bus - surely no 2nd amendmenter worth his armorpiercing ammo is going to blink at an adminstrative fee less than $2/day to pack heat - you pay more to read the newspaper...
sorry but $660/yr is not prohibitively expensive, in fact it strikes me as relative bargain - park a car anywhere and you are spending many X that