or Connect

Posts by romafan

Roma reliving their CL ManU thrashing 10 yrs ago....
The other day I saw what appeared to be an old (decomissioned?) beatup unmarked police car cruising very slowly down Broadway. It was painted in primer and had those searchlights near the sideview mirrors. The driver must have been 400+ lbs, in a ratty tank top while his 'partner' was a skinny dude similarly attired. The windows were down and they were blasting Boyz-to-Men-like R&B as they drove along checking out all the pedestrians. Both had eerie empty smiles on...
Not sure this will work... *Forgot caption : Eidos brown boiled wool hunting jacket; Inis Meain Nostoc alpaca & silk Aran cable rollneck sweater; Monitaly chestnut corduroy trousers; Vass brown Longwing boots
That's what eyelids are for (squinting & closing) - cowboy up, you just won the World Series.
Picture of KC Royals celebrating their World Series victory: every player is wearing a matching protective overshirt' and ski goggles as they do their champagne spraying ritual one guy who is taking pictures/filming has on a freakin' poncho.. The whole thing gives off the vibe of a carefully planned kids party where the nervous overprotective parents have provided everyone w/ a smock so they don't get messy eating their cake.
Very nice report, and your English is excellent! I've recently discovered Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander stories and am curious to visit the region (stories take place in Ystad, not far from Malmo) - all I really know is that Ibrahimovic is from Malmo
I was going to mention the Layla scene from Goodfelas - the music almost makes the bodies being discovered appear to be in slow motion - very powerful!
The "texting-while-walking" thing is bad enough, but the folks who have to do it on crowded sidewalks while carrying an open umbrella really should be fined.