or Connect

Posts by romafan

As teenagers we made a special trip into Playland(?) on 42nd for some pathetically corny IDs - walked into the McCann's next to the Garden and the guy never even blinked at us, much less asked for proof. Went upstairs where a lot of people were smoking pot, and my friend says "why did we waste that time & money on IDs? We're in a bar where you can smoke pot, you think they're going to card us?"
We are always finding out-of-state drivers licenses that NYU kids drunkenly lose in around our building. I tried a bunch of times to contact them via FB but never a single response (I think maybe no one looks at FB 'messages') so I just drop them in the mail....
That is some Ornette Coleman-like sh!t right there! The shape of jazz to come....
Is that the Minnis on top!?
Who does 0-0 favor?
Ooh - I like that Niche popover! Is the sizing on these the same as the Niche Western Denim? I went up 2 sizes on that & it barely fits - 40 chest could probably do w/ an XXL?
Fleshtones guitarist Keith Streng getting on the #1 train, 14th Street
As much as I love fishing, I just can't see ever willingly subjecting myself to the 'combat fishing' conditions. My dad says that our recent Patagonia trip has made Montana seem a little too crowded for him. Forget seeing another angler - you wouldn't see another person all day. One of my sons landed this guy the first day:
nobody watch the football?