or Connect

Posts by romafan

"Don't worry, it's not white."
Any sign of a red/grey Portuguese flannel in a L?
I was getting rid of an old Pogues tape (Live at the Town & Country, St. Patrick's night '88) and took in a final viewing - Joe Strummer is a special guest for a couple of songs toward the end, and then for an encore Lynval Golding comes out to do "A Message to You" w/ them! Kismet....
A little flashy (literally) but here are my new aldens via epaulet ('olmstead')
If I had to go to India, I wouldn't go to the bathroom the entire trip.I tell you, it's a thing of beauty. I cannot express to you the feeling I get from a perfect airport pickup.
Why the f#ck would a physician who has spent time treating ebola patients in w. africa come back to nyc and launch himself into the mainstream unless he were some type of moron, psychopath or taliban/isis/kgb dupe???
It probably doesn't matter since I think they're all gone (), but the fabric description on the char blue Fox Bros lists the Drapers 9 oz cloth....
^^^ "To the Chunnel!" Lille away - don't forgot your duty-free! http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-29738744
used waze (sp?) this weekend to avoid major back-up on belt pkwy - it successfully navigated us through brooklyn (east new york!) and safely out to queens!