or Connect

Posts by konoyaro

I'm looking to buy an unconstructed wool jacket and am looking for suggestions. I usually wear a 42L in a suit jacket. I came across one online that looks nice, but I have no experience with Gilbert & Lewis. Here's the G&L jacket: Thoughts on the above or recommendations?
I just picked up a long sleeve Black Fleece shirt in size BB3. I would say it's fair to call the BB3 a Large and it corresponds well with a standard Brooks Brothers "Large" - Hopefully that's a useful comparison that you can extrapolate from.
Quote: Originally Posted by anon Allen Edmonds shoe trees: Buy 1 pair for $25, get 2nd pair 70% off ($7.50). 10% off code makes them ~$30, plus tax. Free 5-7 day ground shipping. http://www.menswearhouse.com/webapp/...1_?cm_vc=40169 Use code RETAIL1 for 10% off Use this AE page to determine which size you need: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...p_category=198 Unfortunatley, no M or L size in stock.
Are you looking for style, durability, ...? Also, what's your price range?
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Yeah, I don't think I know of any automatic watch that cannot be manually wound using the crown. "Other companies like Seiko and Orient developed highly efficient self-winding mechanisms that allowed their watches to be designed without a wind up feature. In some self-winding mechanisms, the rotor and winding system is less efficient and it would require the owner to move the watch back and forth for several...
Sugar Cane Okinawa - classic jeans fit with subtle yet unique details
At least shipping is a reasonable $19.99
Thanks for the tip musicguy. I decided to give one of the Samuelsohn jackets a try. Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy Just got an email from SmartBargains.com offering 30% off any one item. I'm not sure if it can be used more than once, but I'm not going to use it. I'm tempted to buy another, but I've made too many purchases this month already! The promo brings the Sammies down to $175! The promo ends at 3am ET tonight...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte I wonder is these are somehow employee-only deals on pre-sale before going public, and we just stumbled upon them? I believe they are old stock. I ordered a skirt for my wife from one of the links listed in this thread and it had 2007 Collection on the label...
Seems they don't make a narrow width shoe, is that correct?