or Connect

Posts by konoyaro

Here's what the ad looks like:
Since they are extending their Made in USA focus to their clothing line, is there any word on who is making their shirts, coats, etc?
I'm wondering if anyone can comment on the sizing of the Gramercy - is it TTS? I know it's on the 7-97 and I have no experience with that last.
Note that coupon seems to have expired or is not working correctly. 6PM only appears to accept 4 character codes, at least in the browsers I tried.
You can add the Rapid City as an AE shoe that is made with Dublin leather. As per the description: 6051 Cognac Dublin Leather http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF6051_1_40000000001_-1
I'll break the trend and vote Hastings. Works better in conjunction with the tie + suit IMHO.
In addition to some of the excellent suggestions here, I'll add two more to consider. If you have a little wiggle room in terms of size, you can find the 41mm Baume & Mercier Clifton for around your budget Also for a classic look, there's the Oris Big Crown Original Pointer Date at about half your budgeted price
The exception here is if you plan to wear white pants. Seems grey would be a good all rounder here as it does not tend to show through light colored clothes.
Have you taken a look at the Parkway? This shoe is a bit more European influenced than the average AE shoe IMHO. There are several user shots in this thread to give you an idea.
Only two sizes left but there are white wingtips at Black Fleece for $279 with free shipping in 9.5 & 10D