or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

Quote: Originally Posted by unjung How else can I use this new passport to great personal advantage? Visit Cuba.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Preventing Jews or Muslims from circumcising their boys is completely unconstitutional, as it is so for any parent that wants to do it. Could you expand on this assessment?
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Here's the deal. Most religious text were written a long time ago and were not in line with modern sensibility. That's a good and, I think generally valid point, however I am not sure how much of an explanation it provides for this specific question. Historically, attitudes towards homosexuality varied considerably between different cultures and during different times. As far as I know, condemnation of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Infrasonic He would have been better off being circumspect...
Circumcision permanently compromises the physical integrity of a human being unable to consent to the procedure. If there is no convincing medical reason, I see no reason to allow it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan It feels more like arrogance from someone with a bit of power.
Quote: Originally Posted by delakingois http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energ...cle3179019.ece The plot thickens... Quote: How much do you pay for the agreement? Cassarino: Unfortunately that's confidential. Have you paid anything to Rossi yet? Cassarino: Yes we have. How much? Cassarino: Let's put it like this, it was an important piece of the equation. Have you searched new funding? Cassarino: Absolutely [...]
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen Can this creep claim some kind of diplomatic immunity [...]? From what I read, no. Quote: Originally Posted by blofeld unfortunately the main beneficiary of this will be Missy Le Pen This is a real concern, yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient It is a listing photo from an estate that is for sale in Ireland called Lyons Demense. Absolutely gorgeous place Thanks. Much appreciated.