or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 so sick of this little pussy being cast in the same rold over and over. Yes, but it is not as bad as you might think.
Good phrase for a job interview as well. Always appreciated in my experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I wonder why some people are really into politics while others don't really get too riled up about it. Assuming equal intelligence, what kind of personalities do you think obsess over politics and what kind do you think ignore it for the most part? Feel free to use StyleForum as a microcosm for the discussion's purposes. Good question. However, it is not completely clear to me. Are you asking why some...
I just saw episode 6. First one on par with the previous seasons, in my opinion. Hoping for more good ones to come.
Good movie. Would recommend.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Currently reading this, it gives a nice overview of futurology and is easy to read but filled with facts and insights on the topic. http://www.amazon.com/Brief-History-.../dp/1582341087 Interesting suggestion. Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt FTFY Gladwell is fucking terrible. His books are nothing more than a string of anecdotes to support his supposed theories. Waste...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I've been listening to this on audiobook at work. It's light but interesting. Wow, just noticed he had a new book out. Also, you could check out his books and language and the one on Shakespeare. All books by Malcolm Gladwell, except maybe he latest. These touch on politics and science, but nevertheless: Risk by Dan Gardner The World Without Us by Alan Weisman The Eerie Silence by Paul...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I wondered about that during the movie but then started to think how Passports etc would work with one parent dead and the other in hiding (wanted). Are you indicating that the fact that he is a fugitive would make it impossible for his kids to leave the country?
They beat sweatpants, which, after having been a common attire on planes for while, are now making their way into the local grocery stores.
Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition. If you get this wrong, a lot of your effort will be wasted.