or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

I do not agree with requiring sexual objectification to be able to compete in sports. Neither in this case nor in other, existing, cases.
Good thing no hidden costs and indirect subsidies are associated with any other mode of transportation.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I haven't yet seen an anti-china rally with white people in it (you see small groups of chinese protestors, that is pretty much it). This answers a large portion of your question, in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Always a good idea in a recession. When will this recession ever end? Oh right, two years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Commentary: Scientists get upset when armchair experts try to deny the overwhelming evidence, yet see no hypocrisy in then telling economists that a radical economic shift (carbon taxes & trading, massive reduction on emissions, etc.) will save the world AND be great for the economy. To be clear, these and numerous other scientists have studied climate change and have determined that one of the main causes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire [...] what the man accomplished athletically is 100% superhuman. This. Regardless whether he broke the rules or not. Which he most likely did.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I don't understand this. What are the sunglasses for?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I've never looking into teaching in the EU- I don't think the demand is there, since most EU people already speak English quite well. Try looking into Central Europe, Czech Republic, Poland, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajak Violates Free Exercise as far as I can tell. This would not be a "neutral law of general applicability" as defined in Employment Division v. Smith, in your opinion?
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven he's canadian so going to Cuba is always available. I didn't know that. Honestly, I'm out of ideas then.