or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

One of those remote controlled helicopters.
Quote: Originally Posted by ArliHawk` Chapters. +1 A very good idea. That way they have the option of buying online or at the store. Quote: Originally Posted by ArliHawk` Every Canadian loves Timbits. False. Quite a few people have an almost irrational antipathy to Tim Hortons. This could backfire.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 Have one. Worth every penny! I knew it! Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I got these for my nephews one year. They still talk about them. Especially flying them around their dad when he naps or for chasing the family pet. This is going to be nothing but awesome.
One of those remote controlled helicopters.
El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Star Ok finally we have a sensible response. Great story. No, that's a sensible response: Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 nothing until you boan her! +1
Comfort, freedom, women.
Yes. The thought of my consciousness ending is both unimaginable and terrifying. However, I don't tend to dwell on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol Pretty much proves the existence of God if you ask me. In what way?
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc If human beings are evolving, they're surely not all evolving in the same way, at least not in ways that can be observed empirically (which would be site specific and determined in large part by factors of environment or culture in the area being observed) so how can their evolving morality be "objective" in the sense you describe, namely applying to all human beings equally? In any case, I still think we all need...