or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I don't get this - its a guys body, in a fucking ocean. how can one possibly find that? One cannot find it, it's practically impossible. His statements clearly show that he has no clue what he is talking about. In conclusion: Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse What a douche. Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan What a charlie foxtrot.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW So they are saying national governments not only should not censor the content on the Internet they also should not make ownership of infrastructure, "such as cables, modems, computers and software", illegal or proscribed. Seems pretty reasonable to me - though it should have been stated as a condemnation of governments that do this, rather than as a basic human right of citizens. After reading the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW For the record, I believe the UN is saying that access to the Interwebz is a right. Sort of like access to an uncensored press. The article seems to imply that the means to access the internet are included in their definition. Quote: The UN report defines Internet access to include both free information flow as well as access to infrastructure, "such as cables, modems, computers and software,...
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK I realized today that I'm not a moral person. I don't like hurting people, but otherwise have no issue with dishonesty, stealing, manipulation, etc. It doesn't even have to be to further a goal of mine- sometimes it's just tempting to pocket something or manipulate somebody, or lie simply for the sake of lying. Seriously, is this really how you feel? Admitting to such actions is one thing, but proclaiming...
Good for them, I like their attitude. Should add some sauerkraut as an option. I would purchase it either way.
I have not been able to find any additional source for this claim other than the video in the OP. There is a number of other sources that indeed show a high proportion of rapes commited by the identified group and I am not debating that this issue may very well be real. However, I find it rather discouraging how the absurd claim of the video is accepted here at face value.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW For a peace award? I'm neither a fan nor critic, but I do respect his intellect and his commentary and analysis is usually worth reading. However, I'm not really sure he is on the same level as previous winners like Desmond Tutu. What exactly has the Gnome done to create peace? Chomsky, an American, is among the most vocal critics of his country's foreign policy, which has resulted in two major wars and...
A good choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Did I just miss it skimming the article? Where was a statement of what they plan to replace it with? It might have been omitted in the article, but other sources mention "renewables". While understandable in the framework of the country's mindset, this is a tragically misguided decision, in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Enjoy your Amish Butter-churning contests. No, I'm against that. I hear they are showing bare ankles now.