or Connect

Posts by Mr. Clean

Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman other day I totally forgot that tin was Sn. How could you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara stuff that helps "brighten up" your cube/office/whatever. Don't do that. Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara There must be some basic stuff that will look sick on and around my desk. Yes, it's called work stuff. Unless you are in a position of considerable power, you want your desk to look busy and professional. Leave the decorating to the group secretary.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Hey, here's another unrealistic movie about a person's descent into madness, where their profession is probably not 100% accurately portrayed and the movie focuses on a hyperrealistic interpretation of their life: I think this represented the worst cliche's of Vice Presidents of Investment Banks on Wall Street in the 1980's. The Killer Collector's Edition? Jesus. That is really super.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano This movie freaked my shit out. +1 I did not enjoy the movie overall, not my taste. Good performance from Portman, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Necro spam. Very cool. Nice. Very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos It's always the old guys who don't, at least in my experience. It's like they just don't give a fuck anymore. "Yeah, my body looks like a hairy and uncooked bratwurst with tits, but I don't give a rat's ass." Yes, same thing at my gym. Truth to be told, I feel uncomfortable being naked in gender separated environments. Hanging out with a bunch of naked dudes? Seems weird to me. Now, a co-ed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff Does anyone here know how to knit? Perhaps the silence just answers your question? One of my former coworkers used to knit and found it highly relaxing. He would often bring his gear to work. He also got laid on a regular basis. Sorry, that's all I got.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher I can bench press my Hyundai seven times with one of these but only five times without. Is it all in my head? Do you mean one of those? Maybe it does work...
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa I don't want her any more toned...she looks like she hasn't worked out a day in her life and is just rocking what God gave her...and it's perfect. +1 Good stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff that is funny trying to use sports terms to try to relate to the coworkers. or whteve.r Touch base.