or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I have a wineador so I'm assuming it has a decent seal. But I will recalibrate as soon as I can.
Mine has been staying in the upper 50s, but I can't tell if that's from my hygrometers being off or from my beads not humidifying enough. I keep a wet sponge in the bottom of my EdgeStar to keep the humidity up in the summer, but I can't get this fucker to break 60% cigars still smoke alright though. edit: it's got to be the thermoelectric though, because I added a shit load of water to my beads last week and they're all almost dry already. it's a little disconcerting to...
My favorite bar right now is a place that will be less than a block away from where I'm living starting September 1. It's a hipster-esque bar, but their kitchen (with a typical pub menu) is open till 2, they have 32 beers on tap (and only 5 of them are bud/miller/coors swill) and I've gotten to know most of the people who work there. Plus their specials rule. $3.50 for a pint of anything on tap on saturdays, half off drinks on tuesday (and half off everything during happy...
^ +1.
'm selling my 2010 moto that I received in october 2010. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that leather and I really don't get along, especially the THICK calfskin that is on this jacket. I've worn it under 15 times, and the leather is still thick and ready to be broken in, as is expected for ToJ calfskin that hasn't been worn often. The sleeves aren't nearly as creased as the picture attempts to make them out to be, but there is light creasing at the elbows (the...
Big haul weekend: 2x WvG sweat knickers 2x WvG chinos 1x WvG BD shirt 1x WvG AD shirt 2x Epaulet point collar oxfords Creed Aventus Airport Extreme I need to take a break for a while. And buy some hangers.
It's been almost too long, but finally purchased my first Ep pieces: the point collar oxfords. Can't wait to get them, and hopefully order some trousers soon.
If I was a large or an XL, I would have picked up the blue raspberry BD pinpoint asap. The fabric and the horn buttons go extremely well together, and if you're a tote holder (or even not at this point with the sale), it's a great buy at under $100. If there was still a medium in it, I would have kopped during my huge WvG buy last week. edit: shit, after going through all the shirts I don't already have, if I was a large I would have to probably buy 10-15 more hangers to...
I've been using samples of Aventus recently because when I first sampled it at my local Saks, I was repulsed by the top notes of it for some reason, but that may have been because I used ones of those tester paper things on it. My brother bought some fragrance there in May so they gave him a couple samples of Aventus to try out. He isn't the adventurous type, so I figured what the hell. Loved it on myself... so just bought a bottle. I'm intrigued by the new "Royal...
+1. take note of this haters.Can't wait for my next shipment of WvG to come in. stoked. Also, can't wait to see what's next... already have to buy more hangers to fit all the WvG I bought this week