or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I'd go with Trini Reyes or Bolivar RCs over Monte 4s, but that's just me. They are my two favorite marcas.
Not too far off from the interior of the G550 my girlfriend and I test drove when she was looking for a new car... We weren't impressed at all. Thought the M-class had a better cabin.
Then it doesn't matter if I sold my spots, have jackets in hand, or have them in the queue. You leave me with much to think about, Mr. with it.
I don't know. I was on the fence about keeping my spots. I figured if I could get my money back for them, great; but if not, I'll get my jackets. Not the end of the world.
I have one and love it. Ended up getting my girlfriend one for Christmas. I like the screen, and the backlighting doesnt affect my reading at night or in the dark. I read a ton more now too
Bought an ecru Inis Meain Bull's Wool sweater in size large last week, but it ended up being too small. I paid $284 for it, but would be willing to send this to a new home for $248.50 $225 shipped, which would be enough for me to purchase the sweater from No Man Walks Alone in an XL (or at least would be close). I haven't worn it, just tried it on. It's currently stored folded in a drawer, so no stretching or any other issues. Exactly how it looked when I got it from the...
Bought an ecru Inis Meain Bull's Wool sweater in size large last week, but it ended up being too small. I paid $284 for it, but would be willing to send this to a new home for $248.50 $225 shipped, which would be enough for me to purchase the sweater from No Man Walks Alone in an XL (or at least would be close). I haven't worn it, just tried it on. It's currently stored folded in a drawer, so no stretching or any other issues. Exactly how it looked when I got it from the...
Check your pm's please.
Got through the website.... The ecru Bull's Wool Inis Meain I got last week was a bit too small ( ) so I ended up buying the other color in an XL.
Pm'd you