or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

One old purchase plus two recent ones: From left to right: MMM cashmere blend denim, SLP 19 cm black overdye denim, ZamB black overdye DNA jeans (thanks @sinnedk) Along with the black Dior raws I have in my closet, probably won't need any more denim this year. Pretty stoked.
Pizza in Florence (well, not Mr. Pizza because it sounds sort of like Pizza Hut but you know what I mean) I had the best neopolitan pizza I've eaten outside of Naples in Florence. Yum
Yep
The MMM jeans are incredibly soft, which I imagine comes from that 3% cashmere... A tad slimmer in the top block than I expected, but that may have also been from the holiday weight I inevitably put on. Great jeans though! I had been scoping them out all season long, waiting to buy them at $300 or below. 50% at ssense was all I needed.
[[SPOILER]] This and the MMM black overdye denim I got last month will bring my all-black game to the next level. Now all I need is more MMM tees and my Toj BCDR
Call me when you're in Ohio Mauro.
I need a 36" inseam on denim if I want to not have ankle showing
I think you mean swims right? [[SPOILER]] I had seen them earlier, and my girlfriend bought me a pair of their rubber drivers/boat shoes earlier this year, but they were a half size too big. [[SPOILER]]
Mauro, can you please make a pair of J jeans in black? Just two pair for me would be nice. Thanks. Also, free shipping and 95% off too.
RFT: I put in an order yesterday for a pair of the black angled seam cotton/cashmere MMM denim that I had been eyeing all season long. Got them for 50% off, and it really does feel good to wait till your number. I loved the look of them (there isn't much to hate; black twisted seam jeans) but I set a price in my head at which I thought they were worth, and $275 was that number. Can't wait for em to come in.