or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Atta boy Reedo, looks like a solid fit.
Man, you weren't kidding those were cheap. Had to grab one too.
I have no dog in this fight (I have two jackets in at 50 weeks but don't particularly care when they get here. I'm ordering a Vanson x Thurston x SF in the coming weeks and already have a 5 zip for my leather wearing days), but I doubt I'd be posting in the thread once I got my jacket. It's one of those things kind of like when you're checking the tracking on an order. Once your package is delivered, you don't really check to see what the UPS/Fedex website says. If your...
Thanks for all the advice everyone, a lot to think about which is what I wanted!
Could I get a preowned Sub for that price range? Everywhere I looked online, I was looking at somewhere between $6000-7500 for a preowned (ceramic) black Submariner date (116610LN). I really like the black Submariner, and have that on my list of watches to get after med school, along with a RG JLC Master Control, and the white/blue IWC Port (and a Rose Gold Calatrava and a Rose Gold/black face Daytona as grails). But if I could get the Sub for closer to my price range,...
I'm going to be in the market for a watch some time near the end of the year. What would you guys recommend for a medical student with roughly $3000 or so to spend on a watch? I was thinking about a Omega Seamaster (specifically ref. 2254.50), but I'm open to any watch suggestions, or even the suggestion to wait and spend x amount more instead on another watch. Ideally I'd want a watch I could wear every day, including on rotations in the hospital in the coming years,...
@in stitches, you should come to the annual Wolf vs Goat pig roast (you can come whenever you want and don't have to eat the pig) for some drinks and some food. It'll be a hoot and a half. October 11th. Bring SF approved friends
I like the recent addition of inspirations with your fit pics Regis. Fits too, but that goes without saying.
It would really be easy to do. The guy I buy my SLP from at the Las Vegas store is incredibly nice and very cool. Would do that in a heartbeat if asked.
Humans CAN use the protein from raw eggs, but the amount of protein that is processed by the food is roughly 80% more if you cook it. If you want the most protein from your eggs (and your macros to be right), cook them, but don't think that drinking them will mean you'll get 0 protein from it.source: http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.fullThey say no data is available for in vivo, but it's pretty reasonable at this point to note that you can digest raw egg protein.