or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Here's a quick and dirty iPhone pic of the pinot noir/burgundy high top. The color is much richer in person, a rich burgundy with hues of purple and red in it. Shoes are incredibly comfortable, and fit me to my brannock size (I'm a 10D and these are 10s). The sample doesn't have the padded tongue that the production models will, but I can assure you that these are some insanely comfortable shoes. edit: got multiple compliments on them at the bar on Sunday when I was...
So if I wear an 11 in Nike, a 43 in MMM boots (I wear a 44 in GATs, but could probably swing a 43.5), 9 in Lanvin, and my brannock size is 10D, I should go with a 9/43 in the tech runners? My geobaskets are a 43, and I have space in the toe but they fit well otherwise (think that's how they're supposed to fit?)
My father has a 2012 diesel X5 that just ran out of the factory warranty/maintenance plan. I've been trying to convince him to trade it in for another car (either the P85D tesla he's been eyeing or a MB SUV for my mom; she hates driving the BMW) because he's had issues with the car that have been replaced by BMW, but all of those will be out of pocket for him. I think he might give the car to my brother though, in which case my brother will trade it in toward the 4 series...
What about the tech runners? TTS also?
I got all sorts of compliments on the high top Pinot Noir Wolf vs Goat chukka sneakers today. As comfortable as can be. You guys should jump all over these when they go on presale.
I have a 2014 Grand Cherokee. Put 10.5k miles on it since I got it late June 2014. Like the car, drives well, decent mileage, has a little kick to it (don't have the Hemi). Thought it was the best car at the price range I was looking at. Comfortable for long drives too, and the uConnect system is intuitive and easy to use.
Holy smoke Dino, great looking BLNR
36" inseam is a godsend. If I wear anything 34" or under I get a significant amount of ankle showing, and that's not cool (nor professional, even with socks underneath).
I'll throw a guess out there. LC3 grande?
Ever since my GIT ran out, I've been wearing CdG Amazingreen, which I stumbled upon at the Barney's in LA after telling the SAs working at the fragrance area that I wear GIT normally. Had to do something while my girlfriend was at the Chanel counter.