or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

No. Columbus, OH
My gf asked me to find her a good Pinot Noir to get her grandmother as part of a Christmas present. Any advice on what I should look for? I'd be happiest sticking under $100 but no set in stone budget.
07 WLW. Nice looking bottle.
Screw it. Put in an order for the Moonbeam. Couldn't miss out on it.
Hey Kirby, any word on how the Foster slippers are going? Any updates on ETA?
Summer gunclub
Yeah I wasn't enthused about the Moonbeam initially, but it grew on me and is definitely one of the next two I purchase. At this point just have to hope it's still around next month, two Formosa purchases a month is plenty for me!
Not that I need to buy another any time soon (aka until next month), but any plans to restock the houndstooth Formosa or stock a guncheck Formosa sport coat? I have the 3 piece and the moonbeam on my radar next but a guncheck jacket would be great and the houndstooth looks very cool
Just ordered a Navy hopsack blazer and the grey pinstripe DB suit, both from Formosa. Happy Thanksgiving to me? The real question is, should I change the buttons out on the blazer for brass ones for a classic look or should I keep the MOP ones on? Also, should I upgrade my BB khaki chinos for something "better" or will they fly with the Formosa
I drive a Grand Cherokee, but I think when I buy some property out in the country I'll buy one of the Filson Wranglers. Probably not the brute though, don't need that much firepower