or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Yeah Formosa. Mostly suits (1 DB and the 3p on the way, the rest the usual), two jackets, and the next 3 will be jackets as well.
You won't regret it. They're really nice and very good looking. I was on the fence for a while until I took the plunge, and I just ordered number 7 today, with 8 preordered and fabric for 9 and 10 either in hand or ordered.
Had a good Monte 4 yesterday. Ordered HU PCs, RG PCs, and RyJ PCs today. Trying to fill out my new humidor... and rehumidifying my wineador. No prices on the 5 packs of 01 CoLas.
2.5m for a SC, yes?
Yep! Pretty excited. I have the DB grey chalkstripe, and I think both are very cool and a great addition to my wardrobe.
Just ordered the 3 piece Formosa I've been eyeing, along with the white end-on-end Inglese and a pair of the NWMA Dents gloves. Pre birthday gifts to myself. I think after this arrives and my preorder and the MTO I want to do are in, I might be done with suiting/jackets for a bit. Maybe just need a plain grey or charcoal suit, but the PoW might be fine for that role.
Pre-birthday kops: Thanks NMWA!
Will (try to remember to) do. It's a charity fundraiser at the museum of Art in town. I actually haven't been to the museum because it was under renovation for quite a long time so it will be fun!
I think it's good for the industry. That many new products means growth in demand for more high quality bourbons. The interesting thing will be to see what makes it once the bourbon bubble bursts and the vast majority of those drinking it move on to the next en vogue liquor
Just found out I'm going to a black tie event at the end of the month. Seems like the perfect time to take the Formosa tuxedo out on its maiden voyage. Very excited.