Posts by Krish the Fish

Shot off an email to LuxeSwap to hopefully get the ball rolling on a closet cleaning. I'm just excited to cut everything down, especially since we're in the market to sell our place and move. It will be nice to not have to move all this stuff I don't wear. Kind of depressing thinking about how much I spent on it all, but it's all just sitting in my closet now, might as well make a little money off of all of it to put toward something I actually would use/wear.
Speaking of, I have a pair of EG patent pumps. Am I supposed to keep shoe trees in them to retain their shape after use like any other shoes I have?
MTO. Well I'd probably lean towards preorder first since (someone correct me if i'm wrong) you can do nonstandard pant and jacket combos with preorders, then MTO.
My GF looked at another house on a pocket listing this past week without me (I wasn't in town) and really liked it. Similar pricing to the previous one, but seemed like everything the previous house wanted to do. Only concerns are that landscaping will need a fair amount of money put in to make it look good, some minor things need replaced (fridge at some point because the GE side by side looks fairly narrow and we're going to go with a Viking top fridge-bottom freezer,...
I have drank the Tondonia a lot. I think mostly the 2003. I ordered half a case but might up it to a full one. Really quite good.
I picked out a Kitchenaid that had a low dB rating and had a third rack and triple articulating heads when we did a renovation last May. It's the best dishwasher at the price point I was looking at (~$1000-1200) and we've been more than happy with it. I think [url=http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/major-appliances-1/dishwashers-2/dishwashers-3/-[KDTM404EBS]-5571596/KDTM404EBS/]this[/url] is the current year's model that's similar to what we have. Plus my parents and my...
I have All-Clad Copper Core (7 piece set I think, frying pan, high wall pan with lid, stock pot with lid, and small saucepot with lid) at my house at school (and an electric stove ) and Le Creuset at home (along with my Viking range). At first I was gung ho about the All Clad being better or whatever but frankly the enameled cast iron is so much easier to cook on, and much, much easier to clean. I probably cooked twice as often at home than I do at school, but probably...
I especially don't like doing it wearing raw (or even after a few washes) denim. Was paranoid wearing my LBM cashmere DB coat with my JBJs earlier this season, but luckily no indigo transfer.
Sent the San Felice, the 2010 Torre Oria and the Chateau Teulon home and put the rest of my FP wine in my wine locker. GF wasn't over the moon about the Chianti but did really enjoy the Teulon, which is good all around considering it's (marginally) less expensive. Did get a half case of that Italian Rose, but I think only 1-2 bottles are left after the holiday season I got a Patricia Green release (2014 "Ludicrous" is the name) for the Willamette wine auction for my...
Yeah I've got a handful myself as well, and usually the only alterations I have to get done are the hem and getting the buttons put on the sleeves, but I've had a few where I needed a sleeve shortened, or both sleeves shortened depending on how the arm hole and my shoulder were cooperating. Just seemed like natural variance with a handmade product, and the sizing seemed generally consistent (as in, my 50R or 50L jackets or suits fit like a US40 would) across multiple...