or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I don't know. I was on the fence about keeping my spots. I figured if I could get my money back for them, great; but if not, I'll get my jackets. Not the end of the world.
I have one and love it. Ended up getting my girlfriend one for Christmas. I like the screen, and the backlighting doesnt affect my reading at night or in the dark. I read a ton more now too
Bought an ecru Inis Meain Bull's Wool sweater in size large last week, but it ended up being too small. I paid $284 for it, but would be willing to send this to a new home for $248.50 $225 shipped, which would be enough for me to purchase the sweater from No Man Walks Alone in an XL (or at least would be close). I haven't worn it, just tried it on. It's currently stored folded in a drawer, so no stretching or any other issues. Exactly how it looked when I got it from the...
Bought an ecru Inis Meain Bull's Wool sweater in size large last week, but it ended up being too small. I paid $284 for it, but would be willing to send this to a new home for $248.50 $225 shipped, which would be enough for me to purchase the sweater from No Man Walks Alone in an XL (or at least would be close). I haven't worn it, just tried it on. It's currently stored folded in a drawer, so no stretching or any other issues. Exactly how it looked when I got it from the...
Check your pm's please.
Got through the website.... The ecru Bull's Wool Inis Meain I got last week was a bit too small ( ) so I ended up buying the other color in an XL.
Pm'd you
Parity is going to make things a lot more interesting. I was talking to @bdeuce22 about how it'll affect cigar prices, watch prices, and make things a lot cheaper, or probably more realistically affect supply for us. Already seen some strange stuff though: CoLas for cheaper than CoRos, BHK 52 for ~$240, etc.
I thought one of the vendors did charge in Euro. I guess I was wrong. I don't have any personal connections in Europe yet (planning on shaking some hands on my trip this summer).
I have one Toj full leather spot (10/2/2013 purchase date). The spot is for a stock black lamb BCDR. The order from 10/2/2013 is $780 (which is also how much I paid for it). I am firm on the price, because I don't particularly need to sell the spot, I just figured if I got my money back for them I'd sell. Thanks! EDIT: 10/1/2013 order is SOLD