or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Got the same pm... Hmm
@Dbear
Fuck, I just bought a Fishtail from NMWA, but I'll buy a Toj one.. And a zip wallet... And a soft-sided briefcase. Right now my Daypack gets daily rotation, and my travel is all set with Rimowa Stealth, a black MMM weekender, and my daypack. Just need a soft-sided briefcase when I need to be presentable.
Fantastic. I haven't actually tried on a pair of 43.5 GATs, but I had a pair of 43s that I couldn't wear with laces, and all of my others have been 44 and a hair too big, so I've just assumed 43.5 would be ideal. I'll get a pair of 43s then!
I asked this in RFT, and only artishard replied (thanks again man), but I should expect this season's geobaskets to fit TTS right? So if I wear a 43.5 in MMM and a UK 9 in Lanvin (10D Brannock size), I should go with a 43?
BCDR orders from Oct 1 cry
^ I found that finding a pair of glasses that fits (regardless of style), then finding the size of the glasses helps immensely. I found that I need 50-51 mm sunglasses (consequently, my two pairs of OPxNDG-1 that are my back up glasses are 50 mm, and my classic wayfarers are 51 mm that I lucked into when I ordered them from Mr Porter a couple years ago), and now I just look for a frame I like, and then try to find that size. My girlfriend got me a pair of Clubmasters, but...
See this:
Yeah I know what you mean, especially re: cigars and I can see the relation to whiskies (not just scotch). I just got my brother into cigars and the cigars I like are not exactly ones that are friendly to cigar noobs. He's smoking lighter bodied cigars (connecticuts, claros, candelas, etc.), whereas the cigars I smoke are not. I'll give whiskies a good real shot. I figure it'll be like wine for me: I just need to find my whiskey that I can drink every day, and then be...
I'll keep that in mind, thanks! I have half of a bottle of HP12 left, and the gf's parents got me a bottle of Mac12 for my birthday. When I run low on one or the other, I'll keep this list as a shopping list to see which I like. I had the Yamazaki 12 in Park City last summer and was not a fan, so I don't think that'll make my list, but perhaps it would be better with a cigar... Who knows.