or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I won't test one fit-wise.I think Mr. Porter is a good place for Wolf vs Goat, but I agree with the sentiment that their sales shot them in the foot. That being said, they still sell a ton at retail, and have a pretty big customer base. I also think stores at that level (pretty wide market base, diverse but $$$ clientele) would be great accounts for you, since they will get you the most exposure possible.I'm going to text you about something in a minute.
Looks like eBoutique
(Both ZamB)
Still got one hidden away in a closet somewhere.Edit: along with some worn APCs, unworn raw Diors, and a Toj0 and white tees. Talk about SF 2008-2010.
The rogue one in the pink bottle? Yeah it tastes like what you'd expect maple bacon beer to taste like, in the worst possible way
Sorry to break up the pho/ramen talk, but my Anovas come in some time next month and I'm thinking up ideas of stuff to make with them. Steak will be a great move given the time I think (and a quick sear after), and I like the glazed carrots on serious eats (was thinking about making them as part of thanksgiving lunch since it'll just be me, my girlfriend, and my dad this year). Eggs are going to be done SV a ton too. Anyone have any other recommendations on good things to...
I thought you were a Tesla man young Hanstein.
I think it's pretty obvious why Regis chooses GATs over Common Projects. I personally never liked CPs because the last was too narrow, and felt the foot bed was more comfortable on the GATs (on my third and fourth pairs now, second pair of white lows and a pair of splatter painteds from last season). And I think they look better.
Yeah I saw the thing on reddit about the guy that made a competitor to grailed and got the DMCA. Honestly sounded like baseless bullying. I doubt there's much legal ground, but for the guy who's just trying to help people sell their unwanted clothes and made a website to do so (the competitor), I'm sure it wasn't a high priority to find a lawyer and see whether it was warranted or not.