or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I wore mine day in and day out almost all winter. It doesn't look any worse for the wear. In fact, you wouldn't even be able to tell I did.
If it's USPS, then that might just mean it wasn't scanned in when the post office took it in. I'd wait a bit longer (aka after Monday) before calling the store.
:-(
Haven't been on the app all day. I gotchu though!And yeah, I would have preferred last year's (or whenever) with the red in there too, or the all-white dipped looking ones, but I'd been searching for either one in a 44 unsuccessfully for a while.
Courtesy of our friends at Tres Bien:
Fuck yes Tres Bien. Scored the white Geos and the bird poop GATs. I wanted the black/white Geos but at this price I couldn't resist
Instagram.com/krishthefish
What tools do you guys use for trigger points? I've been having a ton in my back recently, and I want to get a good book and some tools on them. What do I want? I'm looking at knobblers and theracanes but would prefer to get whatever is the most effective tool, or the most effective set of tools (as well as the most effective book). Thanks in advance.
Drew said Sally left Toj. She was the one that sent you shipping info (and i imagine was involved with shipping and packing too). Since she's gone that's going to cause a back up in another couple areas in the line: packing, shipping, and sending tracking numbers out. So I imagine the orders getting sent out will get done this week, and you'll probably hear back late this week/early next week about tracking
The problem with cheap humidors is that they are cheaply made. This means that you could have a bad seal on the humidor, which is the whole purpose of having a humidor in the first place. So no, I would not advise getting a cheap (wood) humidor. Either use a cooler or Tupperware, or a wineador (converted wine fridge), or pony up for a high quality wood box. Or an aristocrat, but I doubt you want that kind of storage space