or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

How is the Club Allones? I see them for sale around a couple places and am curious
Black jeans and white sneakers could work fine too
This La Rata is my first Full Pull order.
Got a notification that 2 bottles of La Rata are allocated for me. Excellent
PL MC? Good price at one of the usual spots right now. The boxes I got and split with bdeuce22 were fantastic. Might be time to stock back up on them
I'm in grad school and my field is made up of traditionally poor dressers, so as long as I'm wearing a shirt, tie, trousers and a pair of shoes it's passable. So I can have a little more creativity with what I wear, which means the fun doesn't get sucked out like it did when I was working in the real world and had to conform
This is a great way of putting it. Descriptivist versus prescriptivist. Resonates well with the dissonance I was feeling, and explains why I felt that way.
I've been out of SW&D related clothes for a while for some reason, which is strange because a little over 12 months ago I was wearing Rick all the time. I'm now wearing a lot of tailored clothes, everything from NMWA (Formosa, Inglese, Rota) sans shoes and accessories. Which is strange because, as I said a while back in this thread, I feel like I identify as a SW&D dude but my closet says CM
Tonight's wine: 2013 Las Rocas Garnacha Made some red sauce tonight, and had it with some fresh linguine so I figured this would be better than a Bordeaux for it. Worked well for dinner by my opinion. Disregard the other recent pick ups behind it, picked up some whiskey today and haven't put them away yet
I always bring a pair of rubber sole shoes and a pair of Swims overshoes/galoshes for any other shoes I bring. Generally it'll be a pair of rubber soled Lobb oxfords, my #8 LWBs and a pair of sneakers if I'm actually doing any walking (NYC, London, LA, Vegas recently)