or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Thanks man, I hope so too. Hope you and your boys find the dickweed that stole yours (and that everything's still intact) soon, and you give him what's coming to him.
Will a Philosopher's stone turn a SS Rolex Daytona into a Rose Gold one? Because that I can get behind. edit: that might void the warranty though... Decisions decisions.
your dunhill? That's the worst man, I'm sorry. I have a feeling that the same thing happened to my Rimowa travel humidor, since I haven't seen it since December... And it's discontinued too so I couldn't get my hands on another even if I wanted.
I don't know how true to size they are. I generally wear a 43/10 in any shoe, but GATs in 43 are a bit too snug. I can only fit in them with thin socks and no laces. All of mine are subsequently 44s. I'd say they fit a size bigger than CP size, but if you're a half size, go to the next (whole) size up (if you're a 43.5, try a 44 and see if that is a perfect fit. I have an inkling it might be). A half size bigger might be all they need.
Clorox pen before a cold hand wash?
Smoking a CoRo now. Better than I remember. Time does these something great
Is it weird that I want to get a pair of the MMM future high tops in black? They look very clean, and I don't think I have a pair of sneakers in black except for my flyknit free 3.0s for the gym.
Damn that looks really good. Good work kunk
And bringing it to the Pig Roast. How very generous of you.
Isn't that what the "bloodline" moniker denotes?