or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Had a great time at the pig roast. Thanks for having us and putting up with us the entire weekend Mauro. And I'd highly recommend coming if you're in the area next time people. It's always a great time.
Damn. Double damn. Looks like I'll be scouring elsewhere.
I was back home last weekend (in Ohio) from grad school, so went on a journey to my 4 go-to liquor stores. Not a damn thing on the shelves... I got word that they might not even make it to shelves in Ohio until November, but I don't know how much credence to put into that. On my trip home though, I did hear that next week or the week after is when Kentucky gets theirs. Ended up getting a (regular) bottle of Sazerac for $25, a TPS barrel strength bottle of Old Scout, and...
For sale is a pair of Rick Owens Milk/White Geobaskets (size 43) purchased this past March from Tres Bien Shop. They have not been worn (as evident by the pristine condition of the soles), and are Brand New in Box condition. Purchased for $1112, but I haven't worn them yet because I really just wanted a pair of the Black/White or Black/White/Milk Geobaskets, so I'm selling them for a substantial loss just to put that money towards a new pair of Geobaskets. These are the...
I've also received serious offers on Grailed that never amounted to me actually selling my product.
... I thought Blazy was the head designer at Margiela (officially or not)
Thanks man, I hope so too. Hope you and your boys find the dickweed that stole yours (and that everything's still intact) soon, and you give him what's coming to him.
Will a Philosopher's stone turn a SS Rolex Daytona into a Rose Gold one? Because that I can get behind. edit: that might void the warranty though... Decisions decisions.
your dunhill? That's the worst man, I'm sorry. I have a feeling that the same thing happened to my Rimowa travel humidor, since I haven't seen it since December... And it's discontinued too so I couldn't get my hands on another even if I wanted.
I don't know how true to size they are. I generally wear a 43/10 in any shoe, but GATs in 43 are a bit too snug. I can only fit in them with thin socks and no laces. All of mine are subsequently 44s. I'd say they fit a size bigger than CP size, but if you're a half size, go to the next (whole) size up (if you're a 43.5, try a 44 and see if that is a perfect fit. I have an inkling it might be). A half size bigger might be all they need.