or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

My girlfriend has wanted to do it. I live in Columbus but will be living in SE KY/NE TN for two years for med school starting in the fall and she was looking at things we could do halfway between. She doesn't really like bourbon but I do.
Omega Submariner 300M 2254.50, a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39mm on the way some time soon as a gift.
TPS is one of the best liquor stores in the country. And Florence isn't far from Bellevue (take 71 north, 275 east and then 471 north. Last exit before the river, take a right and then another right and you're there) Get a couple of tastings of some incredible bourbons while you're there at their tasting bar
Also, what's smoking well right now? The tip earlier (@jet) about the Montecarlos was completely on point, and those are smoking incredibly right now. Anything else smoking like that right now? Going to order a few more boxes this month, just thought I'd ask.
Had a Trini 40th I had been saving for years finally to celebrate something that's been a long time coming. Humidity is a little low (mid 50s %) but the cigar smoked like a champion.
Thank you thank you!
How do the S&C lambswool crewneck sweaters fit (Cossack Green, Rhapsody Blue)? Just saw them and they're stunning, but should I go TTS with my usual size? 50 Formosa/42 Inglese = L? Both of those fit incredibly well, though I know a suit/jacket or dress shirt doesn't exactly have equivalent sizing for knits.
I am very happy then that I picked up the chalkstripe DB and 3-piece Formosas. Both were great additions to my closet and I would have been upset in the future I imagine if I hadn't purchased them. French cuff on the other hand I can do without. In fact the only shirt I have that takes links is a single cuff (as opposed to turn back for FC) for my black tie rig.
I realized after spending $250 at the tailor on them that it might be a good idea for me to go MTM on my Inglese, especially if the markup from retail is less than the $32-38 I spent per to have the sleeves chopped by 2+". Otherwise they are the best fitting shirts I've ever had. Even my tailor was impressed by them, both by the handwork and time put in but also on how well they fit on me.