or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Yeah hard to find is right. I found one bottle at the Bevmo down the street from me when I was staying at the SLS in LA last May, but never found it anywhere else since. Liquor stores in OH had it on the discontinued list, so it was gone before I could get home and stock up. Stumbled upon two bottles marked up and had to have them, since I figured I couldn't find them any other way.
I have a Yeti. I also have a couple pairs of cool boots (and am eyeing a pair of SLPs as my next pair). I would say get the Yeti. Unless you don't like carrying heavy shit, in which case get the boots. I think once I kept beer cold for 10 straight days in there. Serious insulation. And once you break in the seat cushion (get the seat cushion), it's incredibly comfortable. (It also works for things other than beer, but I haven't tested that out yet)
I'm not really a scotch drinker (I prefer Bourbon, as does apparently everyone else in the world since the good stuff is getting so hard to find), but I do love the now discontinued Macallan Cask Strength. Just got my hands on two bottles of the 59% stuff and I'm very excited to crack one open and keep the other one stored away for a while.
Spoilers for those who don't want book stuff combined with speculation for this season of GoT. Click at your own risk: [[SPOILER]]
In those pics above I like the Chucks, the Ramones (I think those are Ramones on Rick), the Nikes in the first pic, and the sandals.
Jeni Britton Bauer is from Columbus, OH, and has a couple scoop shops around town. I say this because my girlfriend and I got ice cream from one on Sunday and she had listeria poisoning from Monday through Wednesday and finally started feeling like normal yesterday. Not fun. The scary part is that I had the same type of ice cream as her, and thus far I feel fine. Strong immune system I hope
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Really appreciate it
My girlfriend is interested in baking/bakeries/stuff like that so any bakeries that are worth checking out would be great. Also, I'm a big cigar smoker, so anywhere that I can have a drink and smoke a cigar would be huge for me, especially if the weather is nice at night (we're going to be there during the last week of May) Thanks again for everyone's help!
Good call on Seven! I have been eyeing the prisoners for a while, and was going to resign myself to paying $510 for a pair from Ssense. This is a much, much better price. Thanks! edit: ah damn, when I tried to checkout with the L black prisoners, it looks like they're out of stock. Damn. Thanks though, I'll keep a bookmark on the store!
Yeah. I was looking for a lamb jacket, and have been on the look out for blistered lamb or an interesting treatment, and this fit the bill. And the price was incredible. I think I paid over double for my calf 5 zip a couple years ago, so all in all, getting an interesting jacket that goes well with what I've been buying recently, a cool treatment to the leather, and at a great price, I was pleased. I'm probably honestly going to wear it a lot like how re-porter had it...