or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

It's been $65 or so at the Liquor Barn pretty much all year. Picked up a couple bottles earlier this year.
That's good to hear... I'll be in London next month for two weeks, so sounds like I'm in for a treat.
25% off Friends and Family at Brooks Brothers (www.brooksbrothers.com) Code: BEFIRST expires 5/19/2015 Fok: Edited to provide link. Guys, please provide the links in the sales announcements. Thanks,
Had a pour from the 14-1 batch of MMCS at the cigar lounge this Friday after doing some mother's day shopping. Really very good, made me glad I bought another bottle. Can't wait to be done with this semester to have some more
So you're saying the show is BLK DNM leather jackets, and the books are Toj.
Awesome thanks @poilu. Really appreciate it
I'm planning on wearing only RO during the day when I'm in London for two weeks next month. Am I going to have issues with my attire while there? Aka will I get turned away for wearing sweats or shorts, a tee, Geos/Nikes, and potentially a jacket from restaurants, pubs, and/or cigar bars? Thanks
I finish my meats with a sear when I sous vide. Ideally I'd have a torch too, but a super hot pan on the stove works for me (or maybe grill too now that the weather is nice). Sometimes the meat looks a little funky post-SV, but after a sear it looks and tastes great. This summer, when I'm not on vacation I'm going to try to get a lot of cooking done... So far all I've done sous vide are carrots (like the Serious Eats glazed carrot recipe), eggs, and steak.
What's the cost going to be like? I could be down for a sweet reverse calf pair if the price wasn't exorbitant. Got a pair of horse MMM sidezips, a pair of stag Guidi backzips, and a plasticky feeling calf MMM sidezip pair, so reverse calf backzip or side zip would be a great addition. And would wear well with all the Rick I got in recently
Yeah hard to find is right. I found one bottle at the Bevmo down the street from me when I was staying at the SLS in LA last May, but never found it anywhere else since. Liquor stores in OH had it on the discontinued list, so it was gone before I could get home and stock up. Stumbled upon two bottles marked up and had to have them, since I figured I couldn't find them any other way.