or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Are we still doing phrasing?
Handed off a case of what should be daily drinkers to my girlfriend to take home (I'm at school 5 hours away): half a case of the San Felice Chianti and half of a case of Chateau Toulon red blend (both from FP). I have a half case of the 2010 Torre Oria and a half case of that Italian Rose. Hopefully they'll be in before I leave for Thanksgiving so I can take them home with me. I think I might put together a case of the stuff that absolutely isn't ready to drink for at...
Same bathroom, different outfit. Formosa Inglese (Vineyard Vines & Tom Ford from my girlfriend) Rota (Gucci)
That square is great Murl. Kimber?
Ack. My dogs had a bout of giardia not long after we got the younger one (we have two shih tzus, both boys from the same parents, but a litter apart). It's not fun, I don't envy you.
By the way, the High Tapered came in on Friday and is the best fitting denim I've had. The higher rise is awesome. The fit is looser than I'm used to, but not baggy, and is incredibly comfortable. Good call on them Synth. 14.8 oz. "Twisted Weft" is a great weight going into fall/winter too.
I bought my OPxNDGs from Oliver Peoples and had my eye doctor put prescription lenses in them. I assume you mean sunglass lenses but I assume any optometrist (or I'm sure there are plenty of websites) that can do it for you.
Can you tell I like Inglese's shirts? Blue end-on-end getting a button replaced and cleaned
Same. I got an extra button from Greg over the summer (thanks again G!) to replace the middle button that chipped on my Formosa blazer.
I'm a single door (fridge; up/down fridge/freezer) fan (a la the Viking below). My girlfriend's cousin has that model below with paneling to match her kitchen. It works perfectly for their set up, and if we had 8 more inches of clearance above our fridge instead of a cabinet, that would be what's in our kitchen now instead of the Viking French Door. [[SPOILER]] We had a in-door water dispenser in our old fridge and honestly I don't miss it at all. A Brita pitcher in the...