or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

There's a lot of other bourbon I'd buy for $400. I wouldn't spend $400 on a bottle of PVW (William Larue Weller or Russell's Reserve 1998 on the other hand...), but I wonder which bottle they're selling for $400. My money is on Old Rip 10.
Thanks guys.I had a ton of time after I put it all on before we left for the event, and noticed that I have a little drop in my right shoulder and need to get a little padding on that side. I knew that a long time ago, but good to know that now, as I'm getting another suit taken to the tailor soon. Maybe I'll take the tuxedo in with me too.
Quick and dirty pic of my Formosa tuxedo: Ended up taking the watch off. Don't mind the dirty bed and pink bathroom: gf's condo. Smudge is on the mirror
Just resubscribed... I don't remember unsubscribing, maybe unroll.me did it for me for some reason. Strange. Glad we got it fixed though, thanks for the quick reply Greg!
I don't think I've received any collective action, newsletter, or FC emails from NMWA since 10/24/15... Weird as I don't think I unsubscribed from the email list...
Any updates on the (minimalist) valet?
My father recently picked up his GLE (before thanksgiving) and I can confirm the electronics on the dash blow. Very unintuitive system, and I felt that my brother's '12 X5, my '14 Grand Cherokee and my girlfriend's '15 X3 all had better (and more intuitive in different ways; iDrive for the bimmers is better use of a trackpad/center console controlled system and the Uconnect in the Jeep is a much better touch screen) and easier to use electronic systems
Montecarlo's are incredible. Got a box a couple months ago. They are very good young. No experience with age on them
I have had the same two pairs of OP NDG-1s for the past couple (maybe 3 or 4? It was after Nom de Guerre was already defunct) years. I love them, usually replaced my glasses every year but with these two (all black and tortoise) I've been more than happy.
Interesting, that is good to know. If you do ever go in there, please let me know how it is. Would like to know if I should steer away from there on future trips to NYC (though my experience was quite pleasant, which could have been because there were 6 other people there)