or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Damn that stooges on spence would have been perfect but I'm usually a 38/40 and it's a 50... Probably too small
I was in Chicago last weekend. Oak Street had all the stores my gf and I wanted to go to. Barney's, Saint Laurent, Yurman, Oliver Peoples, Patagonia (right beside the Sprinkles cupcake store, yum), Hermes, etc.
Now this sounds intriguing.
Blistered lamb anything would make me happy... If only it were a possibility
I just went to the liquor store to check it out, and it looks like you're right. Tito's is a bit cheaper than that for me, but I was comparing 1.75L bottles and the Tito's was $35 as expected... Ketel One was ~$50
The vodkas I stock are generally Ketel One or Tito's. Pretty much the same price range afaik, and the best tasting vodkas in my book. I keep a bottle of Ciroc Peach around though, because my girlfriend loves drinking it with sprite. wrt shakers, I got my girlfriend the Alessi bar gift set, which included a jigger, a stirrer, and their Boston shaker. It was expensive, but combined with their other stuff (a tray, some coasters, etc.) it looks good, and she keeps them on the...
We've got Deschutes, New Belgium, and Dale's in Ohio. Practically a beer mecca (almost makes up for the whole state run liquor business). Bar I used to go to in college had a firkin of Hopslam yesterday
Ethylmercury's toxicity is so low you'd have to take all your shots at the exact same time to have any effect on your body. (Source: published a paper regarding a heavy metal chelating drug and used thimerosal (ethylmercury) in the course of my study. Levels we used to cause toxicity were in the millimolar concentrations, stuff you're not going to see in the bloodstream)
How many cigars does it hold? It looks great and to be honest, my rimowa is cool but I barely ever take it anywhere