or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I have a 2014 Grand Cherokee. Put 10.5k miles on it since I got it late June 2014. Like the car, drives well, decent mileage, has a little kick to it (don't have the Hemi). Thought it was the best car at the price range I was looking at. Comfortable for long drives too, and the uConnect system is intuitive and easy to use.
Holy smoke Dino, great looking BLNR
36" inseam is a godsend. If I wear anything 34" or under I get a significant amount of ankle showing, and that's not cool (nor professional, even with socks underneath).
I'll throw a guess out there. LC3 grande?
Ever since my GIT ran out, I've been wearing CdG Amazingreen, which I stumbled upon at the Barney's in LA after telling the SAs working at the fragrance area that I wear GIT normally. Had to do something while my girlfriend was at the Chanel counter.
Isn't Tuscan Leather the one that supposedly smells like blow?
I have for sale an Esemplare Grey Merino Cable-Lined Hooded Parka in XL. I purchased this on 2/17/2014 from No Man Walks Alone. It retailed for $980. I am getting rid of it because I got my hands on a Medium Gray Stephan Schneider Merino Coat, so I don't need two parkas. As a result, my (expensive) loss is your gain! This coat is very warm and has a cable merino lining, and a zip and button closure. I was told to purchase the XL because I wear an IT50/US40. Italian brands...
I have for sale an Esemplare Grey Merino Cable-Lined Hooded Parka in XL. I purchased this on 2/17/2014 from No Man Walks Alone. It retailed for $980. I am getting rid of it because I put in a preorder for a Camel Stephan Schneider Memory coat, so I don't need two parkas. As a result, my (expensive) loss is your gain! This coat is very warm and has a cable merino lining, and a zip and button closure. I was told to purchase the XL because I wear an IT50/US40. Italian brands...
Hold on hold on. The jeans have been available for purchase for what, 3.5 hours? I don't think we can write them off as not a success (I'm not saying you said this Tsujigiri, I'm just saying in general). I personally purchased a pair, but I just trashed a pair of denim and this is exactly what I wanted: one wash, anti-skinny fit through the knee and tapered down from the knee. Skinny fit a la APC sized down 3 and Dior sized down 2 is so 2010. But if you're on the fence,...
I'm selling my size M Toj Peacoat in Navy with Cupro lining. It is M with body lengths of a large and a 26-26.5" sleeve, and generally will fit most Mediums (or a slim L) (for reference, I was 6'0"-6'1" 180 when I purchased it). The jacket looks great but has some slight pilling on inside surface of the collar (as is expected with a wool peacoat). Not a big deal, couldn't get it to show in a photograph. Overall in fantastic condition. Get a grail jacket that has been...