or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

What about Rota in a houndstooth flannel? Or a white/black/grey multi tone herringbone?
I saw the Cohiba Robusto Supremos when I was in London and Switzerland. Absolutely ridiculous size. You can count me among those who have never had RyJs either. I haven't heard anything unequivocally good about any of the line, but I would like to try some at some point.
I won't disagree that JE basics are overpriced, but for me they seem to be the perfect cut, whereas everything else I've tried has something wrong with it one way or the other. Just well refined, good cut, and decent enough fabric that I won't mind spending the $ for it
I'm trying to do all JE, SLP, MM(M), and RO. A couple very different looks but I think the pieces I buy they'll work out My CM is a bit more tough: Formosa, BB, Alden, Lobb, Drakes. Trying to do all Formosa suiting, all Inglese shirts, Alden shell or Lobb calf, and all Drake's accessories, but this is going slower than anticipated.
Anyone know the best way to clean a pair of Geobaskets? I wore mine to my university's homecoming football game/to the bars during the game and now they're covered in all sorts of crud and dirty as shit. Water, Reno, brush?
I'm going to order a box of each next week. Can't wait to get them my man
So my list of buys should include: QdO imperiales/coronas HU PC PL Montecarlos On top of my restocks. MUR RASS cab sounds delicious, I love my MUR 12 Reyes and all the RASS boxes I've had were excellent
I found a great recipe for shredded buffalo chicken from caveman keto years ago. Easy and tasty. Damn buffalo chicken dip sounds great right now
Not that I live anywhere near a place for a trunk show (the downside of living in the Midwest) but what is the trunk show price for Formosa MTO/MTM suits? In case that's a route I want to go in the future/fly in to make shit happen
Holy crap that LBM cashmere camel coat on Instagram is incredible. I have to resist picking that up this season