or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

There's no way it was $95 a bottle. OH retail, which is state controlled, was $249.99 tax inclusive. Wholesale could not have been under $200.
Yeah they're the 1998.
Two of my three. My liquor store said they could get me "as many as I want", and this is one of the best bourbons I've ever had, so I'm stocking up
They actually just came in today. I didn't realize how big the pocket wallet is, so it might be a while until I use that (considering the unseasonably warm weather we're having in Ohio). I wish they still had some of the credit card wallets in stock, I honestly would have preferred that to the pocket wallet, though that makes it sound like I dislike the pocket wallet, which couldn't be farther from the truth. The finish on them is gorgeous tooThe key holder is great. I...
Will be in New York (city) 1/2-1/6. Anything I should do while I'm there? Going with my girlfriend and her family. She owns a bakery so we're doing a bakery tour apparently (preordered cronuts already). And I imagine we'll be eating well so food recs and bar recs would be great, and I believe we'll be staying in Manhattan but not exactly sure where yet.
Is it possible to MTO a Formosa sport coat in a self provided fabric? I could see both sides of it, which is why I figured I'd ask.
Some accessories:
Just ordered the pocket wallet and key holder in the Russian Reindeer. I have a Bottega Veneta travel wallet and like it plenty but I think it will be nice to have a bit of change, especially now that I put my Goyard card case into retirement. Plus the key holder will keep my pockets a little more organized than the BV key ring I have now
Decided on just the houndstooth; the other two just didn't pop out at me like this did. Plus paying the balance on an Alden boot preorder today made the decision of one vs. two a bit easier.
I will iff you send me your WLW