or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Gotta go camel on the Memory boys.
Damn looks like a great smoke. Happy birthday P4. Mine's on Thursday, but won't have time to smoke anything until the 20th so I'm not sure what I'm going to smoke for mine. Maybe an Edmundo Dantes 54.
Knit kopping with no end in sight. L-R: Brooks Brothers merino (perfect Christmas sweater), black WvG gunpatch crewneck, and two NMWA Bull's Wool Inis Meain Ganseys Oh yes, and a preorder for the Camel wool/cashmere NMWA exclusive Schneider Memory.
In for camel size 6.
The site says to add your size in to the order as a gift message upon checkout.
That's how I would size it. Mauro's ethos has always been that your size should be consistent across the brand. So your pant size should be your pant size, regardless of denim or chinos, or shirt size should be the same for shirts or sweaters or outerwear.
Camel is what I'm going with too. Sending my merino off to a new home so that'll pay for the majority of a brand new camel wool/cashmere Memory, and my Merino goes off to a new home where it'll fit properly instead of oversized
Camel wool/cashmere = Sizing conversions from Schneider sizing would be great. My size 7 Merino is nice and oversized and great for wearing a (bull's wool) sweater underneath, but the Memory with less bulk in the midsection/chest might have to be a size or two smaller. Figure an XL in the Gansey would fit well under a 6.
Facial hair not very CBD Pierce.
Not just coats. Every time I go on the NMWA site, I get lost looking at Formosa suits and Rota trousers... Temptation is hard to resist. Been trying to convince myself that this year is the year of knits and trousers for me, but that isn't helping the Rota trouser temptation situation