or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Parity is going to make things a lot more interesting. I was talking to @bdeuce22 about how it'll affect cigar prices, watch prices, and make things a lot cheaper, or probably more realistically affect supply for us. Already seen some strange stuff though: CoLas for cheaper than CoRos, BHK 52 for ~$240, etc.
I thought one of the vendors did charge in Euro. I guess I was wrong. I don't have any personal connections in Europe yet (planning on shaking some hands on my trip this summer).
I have one Toj full leather spot (10/2/2013 purchase date). The spot is for a stock black lamb BCDR. The order from 10/2/2013 is $780 (which is also how much I paid for it). I am firm on the price, because I don't particularly need to sell the spot, I just figured if I got my money back for them I'd sell. Thanks! EDIT: 10/1/2013 order is SOLD
If you still haven't ordered, right now with the Euro being really low, a lot of sticks are priced really well at the vendors that sell on the Euro. I like BRCs (smoke through my boxes way too quick though), RASS (if you can find them), my stock of D4 is smoking well. Sorry I didn't see this until now... Hope the party goes well!
I appreciate the update... Still on the fence if I want to keep my two orders. Not really wearing leathers much anymore. Beginning of October too, so I'd probably have it coming in the next few months... Decisions decisions
I wonder which digits I can't dream of... 6? 9? Maybe it's 2. That's always my favorite. Or maybe he means anatomical digits. In which case, that doesn't sound like a particularly safe (or legal) field to be in, nor does it sound like good compensation for any work. Good luck.
@Distorbiant Yeah I could have for sure, but I had plenty of outerwear (and still do), so it basically ended up getting rotated out. Just made sense to sell it after a couple months of seeing it hanging in my closet. I wore it often for the first month or so I got it, but it didn't "settle" much in that time. Maybe if I did some yoga or stretches or some shit in it, it would have broken in easier (8)
I had a black calf Moto (OG moto, not the more recent model) and I have a black calf 5 zip. The Toj calf didn't have as much "grain" to it as my Margiela, but it was thicker and "stiffer" (was resistant to movement, thick, sturdy kind of leather). I ended up getting rid of it because it was too thick and stiff for me (felt like I was wearing armor when I wanted a jacket I could wear to the bar), but it was by no means bad; just not what I wanted at the time.
Yes you can change the order completely as far as I know. Model yes, measurements yes, leather yes. If you buy the place for one jacket, you get that spot on the queue. You'd have to buy another spot from someone else to get another jacket.
Yeah I have an esemplare fishtail for non-layering, but I was fully intending on wearing the Merino when I'm layering with a thick knit and a shirt under. Aka when it's incredibly cold out. We'll see how it fits, but I'm not too concerned.