or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Camel is what I'm going with too. Sending my merino off to a new home so that'll pay for the majority of a brand new camel wool/cashmere Memory, and my Merino goes off to a new home where it'll fit properly instead of oversized
Camel wool/cashmere = Sizing conversions from Schneider sizing would be great. My size 7 Merino is nice and oversized and great for wearing a (bull's wool) sweater underneath, but the Memory with less bulk in the midsection/chest might have to be a size or two smaller. Figure an XL in the Gansey would fit well under a 6.
Facial hair not very CBD Pierce.
Not just coats. Every time I go on the NMWA site, I get lost looking at Formosa suits and Rota trousers... Temptation is hard to resist. Been trying to convince myself that this year is the year of knits and trousers for me, but that isn't helping the Rota trouser temptation situation
Question: I know I probably should have read the thread, but I couldn't find this information at first glance. If I ordered a black briefcase today, when should I expect to receive it?
Honestly I think you'd look better without a tie (if wearing a suit, like your MMM suit fits). Fits the caribbean vibe.
From my limited perspective and experience with suiting and tailored clothing, I'd say there's a ton that goes into those excellent fits, whether it's the meticulous tailoring (and subsequent alterations), appropriate matching of accessories with patterns, or even things as small as collar size of a shirt which can play a pivotal role in making (or breaking) a fit. I have much respect for those who do it well because it certainly is not as easy as it looks. And the same...
I think so long as everyone is open-minded, I think a cross "divide" WAYWT/WAYWRN would be constructive and beneficial for everyone involved. For those of us that skew SWD, it allows us insight into the thought processes behind CM fits, and gives us a platform to ask questions and help ourselves in the process. And I imagine it would be just as enlightening and beneficial for those of us that skew toward tailored clothing. Open-mindedness is key though imo.
I think all of these questions are great guys, but they're probably best answered by emailing Si-Jin, since she's the customer-facing member of the WvG team according to the most recent newsletter. sijin@wolfvsgoat.com is her email.
Here's a quick and dirty iPhone pic of the pinot noir/burgundy high top. The color is much richer in person, a rich burgundy with hues of purple and red in it. Shoes are incredibly comfortable, and fit me to my brannock size (I'm a 10D and these are 10s). The sample doesn't have the padded tongue that the production models will, but I can assure you that these are some insanely comfortable shoes. edit: got multiple compliments on them at the bar on Sunday when I was...