Posts by Krish the Fish

Yeah there's a storage unit place right by our townhouse downtown (right around the corner down the block) that has 24/7 access, temp and humidity controls for their wine lockers. As far as I know it's the only place in town that I could find, and prices weren't unreasonable. Downtown living is nice but storage space in our place is at a premium, and I'm sure she will not be pleased if I bring home 3 cases of wine and attempt to keep them all in the house. Plus the wine...
Got my first case delivered from FP today. I should have another ready to be sent my way, and just put in a request for another 6 bottles as well. I've got plenty of space down at my house at school to fit all this wine, but I'm probably going to have to rent a wine locker in the storage unit complex right by my place back home if I take any of it back. Probably ideal for the bottles that aren't ready to drink yet, like the La Ratas etc.
Yeah, on that note do I wash my Inglese polos normally? Cold water, normal cycle, low heat tumble dry?
I have a Zojirushi countertop hot water dispenser that I use for my pourover every morning and for tea occasionally. I wish I didn't have to fill it up every week. A hot water spout would be ideal for me.
So I have a pair of SL/01H optic white high tops that I bought from Barney's on 2/10/2013 (according to my e-receipt) that I've never taken out of the plastic, let alone tried on or worn (3 small marks on the soles from the bags or from Barney's I presume). Is that something people would care about? I'm fairly certain that was Hedi's first season at Saint Laurent, but I'm not sure. I'm not trying to shill for my future listing, just wondering if it's information that's...
They upcharged on other stuff (11% total tax rate, but even then I paid $90 for 1.75L of Weller 12 and $320 for a bottle of Kentucky Owl. For reference, I got two bottles of KY Owl at the store down the street for $220 each). But I'm fairly certain they only charged $100 on BTAC, which is less than what I paid at the store down the street.
And again, I can't get enough of these:
Hot water faucet Spray nozzle Hand lotion dispenser so your hands don't dry out from the soap
Eh boy. So it begins
Yes. It looks like you can bring back any amount you bought anywhere. Declaring is the same as declaring anything else (certain amount you can bring back before duties are levied, etc.).IANAL but it seems that is the way it reads.I defer to you and your knowledge regarding Habanos SA and the machinations of it, so now I am very curious. I have two full humidors right now so I'm not in a place to consider putting away any more, but if we move I may be adding an Aristocrat...