or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I moved my suits to Hanger Project hangers and garment bags and use the NMWA hangers and bags on my old suits and jackets. Keep the jackets in the NMWA garment bags. I kept my sweaters in their bags until I moved at the beginning of the summer. Contemplating moving all of my sweaters, especially my Ganseys, SNS's and fine wool/cashmere sweaters in sweater boxes, but one thing at a time. I was graciously given a small closet in our condo (my GF has the whole master walk-in...
Bought a ton of Saphir shoe care stuff the past couple weeks, along with some Hanger Project hangers and garment bags for the Formosas I bought recently. Finally got around to cleaning up the drivers I've been wearing to work. Holy crap does this stuff work wonders. These drivers needed a ton of love, but now they pretty much look better than the day I got them. I've used Reno on products for a while but doing the whole procedure made these shoes glow.
I'm probably one of the older rewards members on the thread. I've been a member since the brand launched. I would venture to say the membership isn't somehow devalued now, but instead is (and has always been, but even more so now) an insanely good value. Just look at the membership program when it was $100 and we got 60% off. You had to buy what, 2 shirts at $160 retail to make it worth it? Now at $25 and 20% off, but shirts retail at $92 or whatever, you're ahead money...
Just paid my balance too. Can't wait for my camel cost to come in
I've had them long enough (got a sample in the spring or winter to test them). Only creasing I've gotten was typical with any shoe: vamp only.
Grey camo looks like it would be a cool liner for the Daredevil
This is straight up false. Life = cigars, Bourbon and clothes. Shoes included.
I have a pair of stag leather Guidis and they are fantastic. Mine have a lot of grain to them, but that goes well with the Guidi look and I assume is what they wanted in the hides they picked, and is incredibly durable.
One of the weddings is right outside of town in the country, and cocktail hour and the reception follows the ceremony so I figure one suit will work for that. Maybe the PoW with some black Lobb City IIs. And for the other wedding I was thinking the Birdseye navy with #8 LWBs. Might be able to do a two suit day for that one though Contemplating trying to get a shawl collar Tuxedo MTO'd by Formosa though sometime through NMWA. Could wear it forever if I keep the same size
Forgot I had talked to Kyle about the birdseye Navy Formosa until I stumbled upon the email... So I bought it in 50L. 2 Formosas in... Can't wait to get this guy! Figured 2 cm longer in the jacket would be fully fine, and might make it look a bit more conservative. Can't wait for it to come in. Gonna have a hard choice between the two for a wedding next month. Might have to do one that wedding and the other for a German wedding in October.