or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

At this point I'm hoping for my early October orders by my birthday (mid-Feb). I would have been ecstatic to have them before mid-December, but it's all good. It'll arrive when it arrives.
I've talked to Mauro about sizing, he'll have a good comprehensive sizing chart set up for us all. I'm really excited about the shoes, and you all should be too. These are going to be some sort of incredible. We all need more information I know, but make sure you don't sleep on the pre-orders for them; good turnout for the shoes means we'll have more awesome shoe offerings from Mauro and Wolf vs Goat in the future!
Fuji (or anyone else), do you have any good resources you could point me towards to read up on gear (background, dosing, plans for cycles/pct, expectations, etc.)? I'm interested in the stuff from an academic point of view and potentially would like to get on to see the differences from basal levels myself, and would love a good resource for familiarizing myself with everything.
Or they're making samples for the new jacket/product (no reason to think they're only jackets) designs. From a design standpoint, nothing really's happened at Toj since 2012.
I hate speculating on this kind of stuff, but I assume it's getting leather for the current orders. Toj 2.0 would be the "rebirth" of John Coppidge, presumably after all the orders that are in now are complete (no extended queue for new orders), with new/updated designs/products and no MTM option.
I would love to have a place like @canstyleace's, but this x 1000. My girlfriend is more into the cozy, warm, "preppy" look, and CSA's place is more of what I like. As in, I would love to get some modern style pieces like an Eames chair, Noguchi, etc. but it definitely wouldn't flow with the place we have now.You're a lucky dude canstyleace
They are nice. I also am fortunate enough to have had experience with Toj leathers and with MMMs (I had a black calf Toj moto and I still have my black calf 5 zip), and similar jackets too at that. I liked my Toj, but the calf was so stiff that I had to eventually get rid of it, but it was a well built jacket (stitching was even, hardware was nice, leather was great). On the other hand, my Margiela is definitely more pliable and more "luxe" feeling. I also got my Toj in...
I'm pretty sure I told you I hate IPAs in person at the WvG pig roast
Yes, the long coat in pic 4, and the trousers in pic 2 are what I'm most interested in.
@Synthese or you could just type [ @ ]username[ / @ ] (without the spaces obviously)