or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

What a day for college football. It will be interesting to see how the Big Ten East works itself out. As an alum, I only hope that Ohio State wins out and gets some help from Michigan State (not even going to put that kind of pressure on Rutgers) to beat Penn State to get the Buckeyes into the B1G championship game. If we can take care of business at East Lansing, against Michigan, and then (hopefully if the stars align) in a rematch against Wisconsin, we'll be in prime...
I might be a philistine but I add water to almost every bourbon over 90 proof to "proof it down" to 90 proof. Makes it easier to drink/less burn for me and makes it easier to taste without the alcohol note overpowering everything else. The few exceptions to this are really high end stuff that I'm going to be drinking slowly anyways. Probably with a water to drink between sips.
They didn't have the lanceros last time I was there. Hope yours are great!
Now how do I pick. I have a set of black studs on yellow gold, do I go with the MoP or the black? These in black are still different because they're on a silver link, and don't have the gold outline like my current ones... Decisions decisions. I like that Greg thinks about these things as much as I do. I spent hours looking for the right set of studs/cufflinks before just settling. Until now.
Are we still doing phrasing?
Handed off a case of what should be daily drinkers to my girlfriend to take home (I'm at school 5 hours away): half a case of the San Felice Chianti and half of a case of Chateau Toulon red blend (both from FP). I have a half case of the 2010 Torre Oria and a half case of that Italian Rose. Hopefully they'll be in before I leave for Thanksgiving so I can take them home with me. I think I might put together a case of the stuff that absolutely isn't ready to drink for at...
Same bathroom, different outfit. Formosa Inglese (Vineyard Vines & Tom Ford from my girlfriend) Rota (Gucci)
That square is great Murl. Kimber?
Ack. My dogs had a bout of giardia not long after we got the younger one (we have two shih tzus, both boys from the same parents, but a litter apart). It's not fun, I don't envy you.
By the way, the High Tapered came in on Friday and is the best fitting denim I've had. The higher rise is awesome. The fit is looser than I'm used to, but not baggy, and is incredibly comfortable. Good call on them Synth. 14.8 oz. "Twisted Weft" is a great weight going into fall/winter too.