or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

In the process of putting in an offer on a house (which we ended up pulling once the counter came back) I was looking into grills for the extended outdoor entertaining space we would have. I prefer charcoal but also want a smoker so I think I may be able to get away with getting a propane grill for the lady and get myself a charcoal-based smoker. I don't want to go Cookshack level quite yet, not at least until I get proficient with the basics on a Kamado or a WSM or...
I can account for 5 cases
He lives! What's the cigar? None for me for Christmas weekend unfortunately. Got a cold kicking my ass
We have motion, window (open and breakage) and door (contact) here. The house we should be hearing back about today (put an offer in on Monday) doesn't have a security system in, but if we do end up with it that will quickly change. Lots of exterior doors and an enclosed outdoor entertaining area between the living room and detached garage will necessitate a couple more things, laser eye, motion sensing flood light, motion sensors, window/door contact and breakage, etc....
160. Need new pillows for my couch at my house at school and these should fit the bill nicely. And significantly cheaper than the ones my girlfriend had made at home, so that's always a plus.
with a Hanes t shirt and a Toj?
Ah. I know zero about exterior painting. No dog in the fight.
I know how much painting cost to have the brownstone we live in now painted top to bottom (and spray all the cabinets). One of the houses we're looking at next week with our realtor is at least triple the space (going from a 1.6k sqft brownstone to potentially a 5.5k sq ft house) and was built in 1920. I could see painting it costing over $30,000, especially if repairs are needed on the walls first. All I know is that we have a flat-looking paint right now and it is a...
I assume since I didn't get my whole allocation, there will be little chance of a reorder if I wanted to. Now to find another two bottles to fill out that case so I can have it delivered.