Posts by Krish the Fish

Anastasia after the driving range after a big exam. Feels like it's been a hell of a lot longer than 8 weeks
I've grown fond of JLCs for a while now, and putting a reverso on my wrist only solidified my desire to get one as my next watch. I think a RG day-night reverso duo is in my future in the next 18 months: Yours look great! Stock pictures don't do JLCs justice in my experience compared to seeing them in candid pictures or on wrist
I'm interested and excited to see what the results end up being for the 150 lbs or so of stuff I sent up to Spoo & co a couple weeks ago. Mostly SW&D kind of stuff (RO, MMM, SLP, some SNS Hernings, and a ton of baller sneakers) but it felt really good to get it all out of my closet.
Oh my. That looks great. I don't know how I can choose between that and last summer's PoW.
I want the suit(s) for more than just this upcoming trip to London as I don't have any summer weight suits at all (Drago might work as Six said above. It's fairly light and breathable, and I always seem to remember it being half lined instead of full so it must wear light), but it's the impetus that has me looking at summer weight suits in general. I think I'm going to go with the Fresco for a navy (at the very least, it'll work for the dog days of summer back home even...
The trip to London is going to be just a leisure trip, so shopping, eating and sightseeing are what I'll be doing most of the time. The last time I was there (two summers ago) we were caught in an insane heatwave, so I'd rather be prepared for the weather this time around since I'll be there for an extended period of time. Maybe one odd jacket and two summer suits would fit the bill
Haven't seen one of these in a while, so I thought I'd pose the question. If you had to pick one summer suit, which would you pick (all Formosa):9/10 oz. Minnis navy fresco: [[SPOILER]] 7 oz. VBC Revenge Tropical Wool grey herringbone: [[SPOILER]] 7/8 oz. Cacciopoli summer PoW [[SPOILER]] I don't have a proper summer suit, but I do have a 3 season navy suit (10/11 oz. Drago birdseye), and the only grey suits I have are a 13 oz. Lesser birdseye and a 11 oz. Cacciopolli...
My grail watch is a 5970R Patek grand complication but naturally when it comes to actually being able to have the cash to afford one, I doubt it'll be anywhere near my price range (as if it is now). One can dream though, right? Like having a LF on my watch wish list.
Finally ordered the rest of the Inglese polos I have been meaning to order (brown and ecru which I hadn't ordered yet, and denim blue and grey which I stupidly shrunk in the dryer. Remember to hang dry people!) and three Rota preorders for the fall to fill out my FW trouser rotation. I'm going to be moving my Formosa oatmeal flannels into trousers for a suit when my CMT DB jacket gets made (very excited for this), so I have a navy, medium gray and charcoal flannel Rota...
I'm sure they will if you pay them more. Upcharge