or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Denim's looking good, G.
Thanks guys... Already got my eye on the next one (thinking a Tank Solo XL), but I am enjoying this one completely. It is truly a watch I've been pining for for a while.
x-post with the watch appreciation thread:
Finally got my hands on one and it's in! Very pleased with my first watch, a Seamaster 2254.50:
I have two of the new Anovas. Love them, cooked all sorts of things from veggies, protein, eggs, etc. My girlfriend, who wants to start her own bakery soon and is fantastic in a kitchen, is meh about it but doesn't hate the results.
I have a ton of B&b stuff and it's great. Have the surf spray in today just to give my hair a bit of hold, but I haven't really found the product that speaks to me the best. It might have to be a combination of the mousse and a finishing product along with a hair dryer... KOY: A hairstylist or someone who works with hair and product every day would best be able to turn what you want to do with your hair into reality, and the immediate feedback you can have in the process...
That has happened way too much for me. Lost all sorts of things, not just clothes in the process of moving, and some have never turned up like my Rimowa travel humidor, which is now discontinued, and a Dupont lighter. It's the worst.
I have one of these on the way this week. Should be here on Thursday. It'll be my first watch and a sort of late birthday present to myself, so I'm pretty excited.
Putting walls in isn't so bad