or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I'll throw a guess out there. LC3 grande?
Ever since my GIT ran out, I've been wearing CdG Amazingreen, which I stumbled upon at the Barney's in LA after telling the SAs working at the fragrance area that I wear GIT normally. Had to do something while my girlfriend was at the Chanel counter.
Isn't Tuscan Leather the one that supposedly smells like blow?
I have for sale an Esemplare Grey Merino Cable-Lined Hooded Parka in XL. I purchased this on 2/17/2014 from No Man Walks Alone. It retailed for $980. I am getting rid of it because I got my hands on a Medium Gray Stephan Schneider Merino Coat, so I don't need two parkas. As a result, my (expensive) loss is your gain! This coat is very warm and has a cable merino lining, and a zip and button closure. I was told to purchase the XL because I wear an IT50/US40. Italian brands...
I have for sale an Esemplare Grey Merino Cable-Lined Hooded Parka in XL. I purchased this on 2/17/2014 from No Man Walks Alone. It retailed for $980. I am getting rid of it because I got my hands on a Medium Gray Stephan Schneider Merino Coat, so I don't need two parkas. As a result, my (expensive) loss is your gain! This coat is very warm and has a cable merino lining, and a zip and button closure. I was told to purchase the XL because I wear an IT50/US40. Italian brands...
Hold on hold on. The jeans have been available for purchase for what, 3.5 hours? I don't think we can write them off as not a success (I'm not saying you said this Tsujigiri, I'm just saying in general). I personally purchased a pair, but I just trashed a pair of denim and this is exactly what I wanted: one wash, anti-skinny fit through the knee and tapered down from the knee. Skinny fit a la APC sized down 3 and Dior sized down 2 is so 2010. But if you're on the fence,...
I'm selling my size M Toj Peacoat in Navy with Cupro lining. It is M with body lengths of a large and a 26-26.5" sleeve, and generally will fit most Mediums (or a slim L) (for reference, I was 6'0"-6'1" 180 when I purchased it). The jacket looks great but has some slight pilling on inside surface of the collar (as is expected with a wool peacoat). Not a big deal, couldn't get it to show in a photograph. Overall in fantastic condition. Get a grail jacket that has been...
Hey, I am selling my size 50 Toj Suiting Wool MA-1 in Black. It is a stock 50 in every way but has 0.5" added to the sleeves. This made it a great fit for me at 6'1" 195 lbs, but with the elastic at the waist and the sleeves it could fit a variety of sizes. Unfortunately, I'm no longer a size 50, so my loss is your gain. I purchased this jacket 6/11/2013 and received it in 11/2013, and wore it sparingly (ended up getting too big for it within a couple of months). The...
Man. I have been drinking (and buying) a lot of Demi Sec champagne. I never really liked brut champagne or any of the extra dry stuff, and this seems to be the ideal sweetness for champagne for me. Bought Gruet, Laurent Perrier, and Veuve Clicquot demi secs... Fell into this because the LP was on sale at my local grocery store for $40. Anyone have any good recommendations for other Demi Secs, or any other champagnes/sparkling wines like this? It's curious because although...
I've got two scars on my nose from college shenanigans (split my nose open once, broke it getting sucker punched the other time). Got surgery to fix the 13 or so fractures underneath, but haven't gotten around to getting the scars worked on. From what I've been told, I notice them a lot more than anyone else does (and I imagine that's the case for everyone and their scars). But I can understand the hesitation.