or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Yeah all the fit pics I've seen of Geos styled with shorts look good. I am trying to get some Rick pants too and some more shorts to fill out the look. I think I might be a strange sight on a cruise, but I'll be comfy and my girlfriend doesn't care how I dress so I'll be dressing for me. I figure a long white tee (I have a couple already that fit the bill, but they're darker colors and I like the idea of white to balance the black of the rest of the fit) would fit in with...
VTB was exactly what I'm looking for, will be perfect for my trip to the caribbean this winter with some pod shorts and geos. Thanks @gettoasty
Anyone know of any tee shirts that fit the RO look? I've been on the lookout for some short sleeve long tees like the Rick ones but less sheer, but didn't know where to start. And since it's the F/W season, all the RO tees this season are long sleeve.
Been drinking a lot of bourbon recently. OBSK Four Roses, Old Weller Antique... I think Barrel proof bourbons might be my new thing. Have a bottle of George T Stagg (and potentially other BTAC bottles) on the way at some point too.
That's about how much I ended up selling my (BNIB) S/S 2014 milk/white paper treatment Geos for on grailed... But YMMV. I had them on there for a while for more but no bites. Ended up taking an offer ~$100 less than I had em listed for. Turned around and ordered the black/white/milk ones I actually wanted in the first place, hindsight and all. Ended up taking a couple hundred dollar hit, but you live and you learn.
Why not a chicken caesar salad? Just portion out your caesar dressing (I like Cardini's Garlic Lemon Caesar) correctly, and a cold sliced chicken breast would work perfectly in it. Just put it in the fridge, keep your dressing separate, toss it in a tupperware container right before you eat. EasyAny dressing would work really, and you can add veggies accordingly (use spinach instead of lettuce, add in whatever else you like) and it'd be easy to portion out. Just need to...
Trying to relive SF circa 2012: [[SPOILER]] Now all I need are some drapey long white tee shirts and some drop crotch sweatpants and I'll be set.edit: just kidding, had an address issue apparently, so ended up ordering the black/white with milk sole geobaskets.
Similar to cyc's tote, here's my (black) MMM weekender: [[SPOILER]]
I think it was Nicelynice that had the sleeves shortened on one of his leathers. He might be a good person to ask (if I remembered correctly).
Yeah I bought em the first season after the name change/Hedi's return for retail in all white. Still in the box though unworn, hard to justify breaking in a new pair of optic white high tops when I have a ton of other sneakers that would wear just fine.