or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

It's not that all the things you liked and shared went away, it's that most of the time, someone either still has romantic feelings for the other person or harbors resentment for the breakup. It's hard to be friends with someone that carries that strong of an emotion toward you, or hard to be friends with someone when you have that strong of a feeling toward them. Eventually even if you're cordial, something's gonna give, and it'll either be a big explosion or something...
I got my 2254.50 Seamaster for a hair under $2k as my first watch, and I love it. Not a single bad thing to say about it.
All I want to do is wear all Rick all summer long. Worst part is I can't think of a single reason not to. Already have some pod shorts and Geobaskets. Just need some tees and a couple pairs of sweats and maybe another pair of shorts. Maybe a Rick MA-1 too. Would be super comfortable and would be nice to pack light on my month-long trip to Europe.
No uncle nephew, but the shoe will be great for med school and is a step up from my old calf AEs.
If you have that preorder discount on the black briefcase too, I might have to get myself a post-interview gift at the end of the week instead of waiting until the summer to buy one
OP NDG-1. My go to rec (and my two pairs of prescription glasses for the past 3 years or so)
Edit: I r wrong
I have to disagree. I used to be pretty vocal about my distaste for the X3 until my girlfriend leased one late last year (albeit the 6 cylinder one... MSRP more than my dad paid for his '12 X5 diesel back in the 2011). The car has pep, the new ones are very comfortable and have really good looking lines, especially compared to the previous generation that was bland, didn't look or feel sporty at all, and bad cheap finishes. That being said, she was between the Macan S and...
Jenn & Roman, I noticed the black briefcase isn't part of the current indiegogo campaign. It's still offered as a product/won't be discontinued any time soon, will it? I'm going to get one, but was going to wait until the summer so it could sort of be a present to myself before the medical school semester starts in the fall
I'd say that's pretty accurate. I have the pinot noir high tops, and other than the burgundy stitching, indoors they pretty much look black. Outdoors/in sunlight is where the richness of the color really shines. Gorgeous deep rich shades of burgundy. edit: I think @bdeuce22 got a pair in pinot noir too, and has a pair of #8 shell aldens that he could probably do a side by side for color comparison with.