or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I didn't think so either until I bought a pair of beater BB ones for the derby this past spring. Wore them with a white pinpoint OCBD and a navy blazer to the derby where it was insanely hot and humid and I thought it worked well and looked passable. Certainly more comfortable for the weather than the raw denim I wore to dinner the night before. I figured if a pair of "traditional" leg opening BB pants can work with my beater navy BB blazer from college (my friends wanted...
Finally got my Rota preorders in. Did the beige linen, seersucker, and the lightweight wool in navy and light grey.
Of the LAT line, I really like the LAT 46 (the special selection), the crystal baller, AC550 (animal cracker) and the La Tache. The La Tache is by and far the best of the line though. It's made with the "Pelo d'oro" tobacco that was in their Cote d'Or release last year. The 2015 LE, Cote d'Or, was a tough cigar to smoke; a lot of body with the sancti spiritus and pelo d'oro tobacco bringing a lot of nicotine in, and it's rolled very tightly, so it takes a fair amount of...
If you like Caldwells and CCs, you really owe it to yourself to try their Anastasia line. It is truly superb. A real gem. I smoked one out of the sampler that the owner of the shop I go to had, and once they came in this week I had to get a box of the Churchill (7x47) for myself. The Rothschild size is also a treat.The Anastasia and the L'Atelier 2016 LE (La Tache) are the two NC releases of the past many years that have had me really excited for the state of non Cuban...
Having owned all sorts of mattresses from differing baller levels, the Original Mattress Factory "Orthopedic Pillow Top" is my favorite bed. Have one at home and one at school
Preordered three of the polos (both blues and the grey) with the intent of purchasing the other three when they release. I've never had a better fitting shirt than Inglese, even MTM, and after preorder discount the polos are a reasonable price and only a slight upcharge from what I'd be purchasing anyways
10 year bourbon or rye @bdeuce22
I wear a 42 in inglese and it's the perfect slim 16.5 for me
2cm shorter pre wash should be enough for me... Might have to take the plunge
Are sleeve lengths adjustable on the polo reorder preorders? Also how do the sleeve lengths of the polos compare to Inglese shirts? I have to get 3 cm chopped off the length of my Inglese shirts to make them wearable which is why I ask