or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Picked up some sticks on my most recent trip (and a connection for future purchases) at the LCDH. An Ingenios, Conde 54, 2002 Party 898, and an incredibly old Monte (box code didn't have either of the two most recent box code styles).
I had great experiences with the Rodeo store this past spring when I was in LA. I agree with you about the people just standing around not really knowing what's going on, but one dude there came up to me and my girlfriend, complimented me on my sneakers (I was wearing a pair of birdshit MMM GATs that day), and basically walked around the store with us showing us what he thought was cool and showing us whatever we wanted. It was obvious he was really into the brand and the...
Unibroue gets my +1. Everything I've had from them is great. I'd been on a hefeweizen/wheat beer kick before it got bitterly cold, and their Don de Dieu is incredible imo.
Some of my friends who are from Columbus grew up with him, and my girlfriend's brother coached him in high school. Very saddening, by all accounts he was a great guy. "Gentle Giant" was used to describe him by more than one person.
Got some gear for the 5K I have on Thanksgiving.... Wasn't sure about Gyakusou sizing so I got Ls and XLs:(shirt and shorts) [[SPOILER]]
Lol
Woke up to a pleasant surprise that Oregon State beat Az State. I'm expecting Miss St to still be ranked above Ohio State (but would be pleasantly surprised and happy if we jumped more than one spot). Up until the Michigan State game I was kind of hoping we'd be ranked 5 or 6 at the end of the season, but if we work out the kinks we have in special teams (I'm looking at you Jalin Marshall, since Dontre is out for the rest of the season), we could potentially keep up with...
I think I narrowed down my list for a first watch to a single one: this Seamaster (ref. 2254.50): [[SPOILER]] It's been discontinued but there seem to be a good amount of them going around the forums. Is there anything I should know about this model that would sway my choice from this model? Also, any recommendations for how to best purchase a watch online (and to make sure I don't get scammed)? Thanks!
I couldn't imagine what I'd do in that scenario at all, which is probably another reason why it's for the best that I will be in school or scrubs for the next decade or so.
God damn Regis, the pattern on that suit is on point. Is that this season?