or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

My girlfriend's family all has Briggs and Riley luggage, which is the power traveller's bag of choice. Great warranty, good bags. Downside is that they're ugly as sin. I'm fine with the damage taken by my Rimowa, though I can definitely see why people would be concerned. All of it is cosmetic on mine thus far.
That's more than minimal use in all but the third pic. Corners really do get beat, and the metal shows through. Everything else is stuff that would happen after probably a year of constant travel. I love my Topas Stealth, but at the same time, I like the beat up look. My girlfriend does too, she's buying a bigger version of mine before we leave for a month in June
I like my Rimowa Topas Stealth. Minimal branding. Black, with the aluminum showing through with wear. Goes well with my black suede Toj daypack and my black calf MMM weekender
I had a Toj wool MA-1 that I liked and wore a ton for the years that I had it, but I eventually got tired of how "puffy" it looked, and wanted something a little less slim and longer (like how the Rick ones fit). I have a blistered lamb Bauhaus and figured a MA-1 would work great with the look I'm going for. And would wear well with other stuff too (see DLester's fit pic from last night in WAYWT)
Much better. I think the jacket looks good, especially unzipped (as the design seems to be intended to be worn).
Take your pictures outside/with natural light, it'll help the contrast to see the details
When is the official sale period? Asking because I'll be in London mid-June to early July, Lucerne and Interlocken for a week or so, and in Italy for a wedding mid July.
RO customer service has always been incredibly helpful to me. I would email them. On a separate note, is $700 a good price for a drkshdw MA-1? I've been wanting a less puffy MA-1 since I got rid of my Toj, and the Dark Shadow ones seem to have everything I want, including longer length.
XLS = Excel
I thought so! I've been eyeing them for a couple weeks, and might pick up one myself soon.