or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

Sure let's see what kind of commitment we have thus far. I think SF art on it would be very cool.
Sounds good by me. Blind sounds awesome.
Man the women's collection looks good. That bag on the bottom right looks just like a Goyard bag I was contemplating buying my girlfriend for her birthday earlier this month. Went with a little Gucci number and she got a Celine tote too for her birthday so maybe that might be something I should keep an eye on
If my girlfriend doesn't kill me first, I'll be in for at least a few (3-4) bottles
Where did everyone buy the tech runners recently? I've been away for a while but have had an eye on these shoes unfortunately since that season was over.
I had a couple bottles of 2012 Tignanello on vacation, and I very much liked it. Also stayed at the Baracchi estate for a few days for a wedding. Their wines were a lot more interesting than I was expecting. I really liked their cab/sangiovese blend and their merlot. Their sparkling wine was very good as well imo. Sabered a bottle on the wine tasting/tour, which was fun.
One in black that is for sale you say? Sounds right down my alley. Any way I can buy it and you guys can ship it with my black briefcase?
Quick question: is the tote going to be offered in black? I saw that the indiegogo campaign said it would but the linjer website only has the option for navy. Finally ordered my black soft briefcase. Can't wait for it to come!
Anyone know of anything cool I should see or do in Rome? I'm here at the St Regis until Thursday and all we have on the schedule is a Vatican tour and dinner plans. Thanks!
I very much like the new 39mm Rolex OP that was released at Baselworld this year. I think the grey face one might be in my future. I was just in London and Switzerland, probably should have looked around to see if anyone had any in. Ah well, maybe Rome tomorrow will have something for me