or Connect

Posts by Krish the Fish

I haven't washed them yet (I just have the sweatshirts, not the sweaters, so all I wear them for are lazy sundays or hungover mornings/afternoons). My dry cleaners are pretty good though, and I wouldn't hesitate taking them. I've taken my wool & leather Toj peacoat to the dry cleaners with fully positive results, so no reason not to if they get dirty.
I was contemplating buying those bright blue suit separates. Instead I ended up getting the summer wool navy suit, a black elbow patch sweatshirt, and the red Jack P Con x MMMs. Figured I'd wear all of these more than that bright stuff, since I'll be in school most of the year anyways. Love the leather elbow patch sweatshirts though. Sized up to 52 in navy and black, and they're great for lounging and such. Have all three colors on Mr P in my wish list
@sinnedk, your heavy calf stooges looks incredible. That may be the Rick to get me into rick leathers.
Yeah I think on the BCDR orders I have, if I got that much grain, I wouldn't be very happy. I imagine there probably isn't a way to "prefer" less grain on your leather though, unfortunately
Hopefully it doesn't result in me buying you a bottle of Zacapa XO again.
For Miss the Fish's birthday: Tiffany's SLP: For me: MMMx2
By the way, just got an email. JULY4 gets you 10% off your crossbreed order
I like the supertuck deluxe (crossbreed) and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. But make sure you get a good gun belt too. "Normal" belts aren't stiff enough to support the multiple pounds that a loaded sidearm weighs.
Rick Owens F/W 2009