or Connect

Posts by GQ1

J Crew 100% Cotton Classic Fit Corduroy Flat Front Zipper Fly 30 x 32 Khaki (Pre-Owned) - $30 Black (New) - $50
Leather sole men's slip-on dress shoes Moc-toe beefroll penny loafers Part of the 'Cordovan' Collection of premium men's shoes Unlined Genuine Shell Cordovan leather upper Handsewn construction Manufactured on the Handsewn 800 Last Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Alden and Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers: http://www.ebay.com/sch/pakipop/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692
J Crew New with Tag Classic Slim Fit 100% Lambswool Cable Sweater Gray Measurements (Approx. in Inches): Armpit to Armpit: 20 Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 Shoulder to Sleeve End: 24.5 Length: 26
Classic Suede Chukka Boots Size 42 / 8.5 D Made in Italy Compare to Alden and Allen Edmonds Suede Chukka Boots.
The Florsheim Limited Veblen mirrors the famous Kenmoor wingtip, introduced in 1949. This traditional blucher features hand rubbed leather, incorporating chrome into the finish. This element creates a luminous texture. Hefty double oak heel and Goodyear 3 ply welt construction with complimentary stitching. Comfortechnology PU footbed and leather linings. Veblen is a long wing tip style. Non-metal Shank Removeable Insole. Retail Value: $175
Classic Slim Fit Khaki Corduroy Blazer Wood Buttons Functional Sleeves Tartan Lining Tagged size: Small Measurements (Approx. in Inches, garment laying flat): Pit to Pit: 20 Waist: 18 Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 Shoulder to Sleeve End: 25 Length: 29
I am interested in purchasing new or used Allen Edmonds Mora Double Monk Strap Shoes in size 9 D and Brown color. If you have a pair or have any information about a source that is selling these, please notify me. Thank you.
Very slim fit. I think the leg opening on a size 30/32 is 6.5 inches. Too slim for my taste. On the other hand, consider JCP dark rinse slim fit jeans ($30) from J C Penney. It's a very good fit and so are the casual chinos under the same label.
Post some pictures if you can. Thanks you.