or Connect

Posts by null0x

TOJ A2 that has barely been worn. In great condition, but has slight wear at the bottom of the zipper opening where zipper rubbed against the leather (see picture). Comes with removable shearling collar (not pictured). Closest to a size 47. Measurements off the jacket below: Shoulder: 17.75" Chest: 20.5" Midsection:18.5" Waist (stretched): 17.5" Front length: 23" Back length: 25" Sleeve length: 25.75" Sleeve width - pit: 7" Sleeve width - elbow: 6.3" Sleeve width - cuff...
ocbd collars on the slim fits don't seem to have changed at all
To me, they feel looser in the hip and thigh than the slim fit jeans.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/bottoms/pants/sweatpants/men-sweat-pants-087340.html Sweats are sold out online, but I remember seeing some at the SF Union Square store when I went over the weekend.
I think overall fit of the NS has changed a bit too - new NS 28 that I tried on were wider in the calves and had a wider hem than a NS 28 from three years ago.
Inseam is 34"
Just received a pair of Gustin Okayama Standards in Slim 31, but offering it up here, since they don't quite fit me. Jeans are new/unworn. More info on the Gustin website. Price includes shipping within continental US.
Ordered an Eastpak Wyoming Backpack from a shop in the UK, but don't really need it anymore, so offering it up here. Nylon with leather bottom. More info here. Price includes shipping within continental US.
A.P.C. navy fair isle sweater, size XS; worn twice, still in very good condition; price include shipping within continental US Measurements (approximate) Shoulder: 15.75" Pit-to-pit: 20" Length: 25" Sleeve length: 24.5"
J.Crew MacAlister boot in stone seude, size US9; worn a couple of times, still in good condition; price include shipping within continental US