or Connect

Posts by JTK

Any suggestions for a wool scarf that is around 50-60" in length? Most scarves I see are 75-80" and are generally too bulky I think.
Before I start calling around, any chance this indigo sweater is still available at an outlet??
Anyone know if there will be additional markdown's in-store on New Year's day, or thereabouts?
Try registering as a new user. I wasn't able to add items (as a guest), and customer service told me to register first. Worked once I registered.
Just did the same....
I'm about to replace my Oliver People's Deacon sunglasses with their Ryce model. I was going to buy them on ebay from a seller who seems to have a good reputation, and no feedback complaining of fakes. They can provide generic sunglass lenses, but I want to make sure that I install the best. Will most optical stores be able to order OP lenses, or is there another brand that I should consider installing. Thanks!
Do the virgin wool fibers soften up at all? Just received the fisherman jacket and intro cardigan. Love the fit, but they're scratchy as hell.
Do the virgin wool fibers soften up at all? Just received the fisherman jacket and intro cardigan. Love the fit, but they're scratchy as hell.
Any suggestions on which fit will be most like the Slim Straights, which don't seem to be available anymore. I typically wear 29" in the denim, and 29" for the officer chinos (which are a tad too slim, but acceptable). Also for reference, I have APC NS in 29", but they are much too slim for my tastes these days. Thanks!!
Hi..hoping someone can provide some sizing advice re: the basso sneakers. For reference, I'm an 8.5 in Stan Smith, 9 in most other adidas and 8 in allen edmonds and Alden Barrie. Thx!