or Connect

Posts by miomall1

If these were a half-size smaller, I'd be all over them...
Ordered a pair of Westbournes at the end of January, which arrived in Chicago last weekend. No problems to report here.
Please advise...
New to the forum, would appreciate some advice. I recently ordered a covert coat from CT. Like many retailers, CT's coverts do not come S/R/L. I am 5'6" and take a short jacket. I like the coat, but am wondering if these alterations would be too severe: am thinking of shortening the length by 3 to 4 inches to approximate knee length (it's 4" longer thank my BB short towncoat) and the sleeves by 1 1/2". Current coat lenth is 40", sleeve length 26.2" (my shirt sleeve...
Would this be an "austerity brogue?"
Where can one find the Malton or Maidwell?
Quote: Originally Posted by Montrachet You're obviously unfamiliar with Mayor Daley. Montrachet, I and my fellow Bonapartists prefer the term "benign dictatorship" to describe governance in the Second City. I always go with a half-Windsor or Pratt (I have no OCBD or point collar shirts). This may sound ridiculous, but I can never get the FIH to look right...
Wait, Bodileys is having a sale on some C&J models? Was just at the website and couldn't find anything on it... (?)
I was hoping those trees would go back on sale... Just placed an order for trees and hangers (all desperately needed).