or Connect

Posts by CJBianco

Thank you, everyone, for the helpful advice. I appreciate it, as always. And the good people at Epaulet were kind enough to allow a return for refund, so I'm taking that route. The Alden x Leffot model looks similar, so I may try my luck with their stock. Or I may try the ShoeMart model for a less playful look (no natural welt, no white stitching). Who knows?My Best,Christopher
Hello again, everyone. I emailed Adele at Epaulet, and she was kind enough to offer me an exchange. Dylan at Epaulet sent over a few photos of the one other pair of Alden Natural CXL longwings in my size. Adele also explained that small inconsistencies are simply part of Alden's products and that buying and wearing Alden products requires a little tolerance for those inconsistencies, which I completely understand. The pair offered for replacement seems a little better...
That sounds great! I'll give it a try. Hopefully, they'll have another 10D in stock for an easy exchange. (Fingers cross'd.)And thank you, everyone, for all of your opinions. I appreciate them. =)My Best,Christopher
Unfortunately, I don't think Epaulet allows returns. However, I'd be happy exchanging them for another pair. Maybe I'll give that a try.Thanks,Christopher
Hello everyone. My new Alden x Epaulet Natural CXL longwings arrived today, and the craftsmanship looks a little off to me. Before I contact Epaulet, I'd like to get your opinion on the shoes. The left shoe looks fine to me, but I immediately noticed that the brogue holes on the right shoe looked a little off-center, twisted to the side a little. (See photos.) The top view doesn't seem to look so bad. One the one hand, I spent $500 on these shoes, so I'd like them to be...
Hi, guys. I'm a little unsure where to post this question, and my search terms (SF and Google) for sizing methods vs. quality are apparently too vague. So my questions is: Are there any inherent quality differences between Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Label sport coats using general sizing (S, M, L) and those using specific sizing (40S, 41R, 44L)? I recently bought a Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Label sport coat (my first), and I absolutely love it! (It's super comfortable, seems...
PMing for the Manistee belt in Walnut, size 36. Thanks, Christopher
Off to Ebay. =) Thanks, Christopher
Hello, everyone. In another forum, someone asked for photos of the Clark's Bushacre 2 with colored laces. And a few people here have asked about the Bushacre 2, so I thought I'd post a photo of my chocolate suede Bushacre 2 boots with rad...er...red laces. (I'm hoping to pick up a pair of the original DB in the Beeswax soon and add colored laces. Yellow, I think.) On a side note and because I enjoy stories, the second day after replacing the standard brown laces with...
OK, this breaks my heart. I love these boots. Unfortunately, they feel a little too snug. Maybe the leather simply needs a good break-in period. Who knows? Personally, I’d rather have a nice chukka boot. (Chukka boots always seem to fit me perfectly.) Anyway…this is a wonderful pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile "Austen" lace-up boots in almost new condition. (I've worn them maybe five or six times.) The Wolverine 1000 Mile boot line is 100% MADE IN USA. The leather is genuine...