or Connect

Posts by Harold falcon

I remember Krugman's alien invasion article. All I could think of at the time was the Alien Nation intro where they transposed Reagan importing illegal non-terrestrial aliens saying "if not now, when? If not us, who?" Shit that movie was the tits.
I remember thumbing Ata in the Zimmerman threak, he was right there. He called it early, probably because he's a racist who would side with a Whisp rather than a black, but he was still right.
It reminds me a lot of the Akira Kurosawa movie Ran. Lots of betrayal and death and destruction and it all ends with a blind man standing on a cliff. Spoilers.
Arnold was overdubbed in Hercules. He said a combined total of twelve words in Conan and the Terminator.
Obama's penis is firmly humbled.
Alex is a douche but he was doing God's work there.
The best Comedy Central show ever was Colin Quinn's Tough Crowd, which has been cancelled for over a decade now. The execs there wouldn't know a good show if it fucked their beard-wives. South Park only survives because of the ratings.
Reagan had two wives and dozens of illegitimate kids. If that didn't bother Republicans Trump won't either.
Trump is as Presbyterian as I am, we both go to church to get business.
Most crime is committed by poor people against other poor people. It costs a few hundred dollars a year tops. Cops cost hundreds of billions, and annoy those of us who don't commit petty crimes. Cops should be abolished.