or Connect

Posts by Harold falcon

"Half of all marriage" statistic includes multiple marriages, which are always doomed to failure. Unfortunately, many people tend to go back with the attorney who handled their last divorce. Thank goodness the gays can marry now and will help bump up first time divorce business.
Hills will win PA. Her family owns a ridiculous mansion about an hour from me. I threw eggs at it in like '98 but nobody was home.
I was found in contempt once. Not for wearing a political symbol but for another reason. When you do it you do it for a reason related to the case, often to generate publicity for your client's case to sway a potential jury, for example.
At least you got the who's/whose right this time Piob. Small victories.
I remember Krugman's alien invasion article. All I could think of at the time was the Alien Nation intro where they transposed Reagan importing illegal non-terrestrial aliens saying "if not now, when? If not us, who?" Shit that movie was the tits.
I remember thumbing Ata in the Zimmerman threak, he was right there. He called it early, probably because he's a racist who would side with a Whisp rather than a black, but he was still right.
It reminds me a lot of the Akira Kurosawa movie Ran. Lots of betrayal and death and destruction and it all ends with a blind man standing on a cliff. Spoilers.
Arnold was overdubbed in Hercules. He said a combined total of twelve words in Conan and the Terminator.
Obama's penis is firmly humbled.
Alex is a douche but he was doing God's work there.