or Connect

Posts by cgurr

When RLBL sells separate they seem to have belt loops for some reason. PS is unfortunately too expensive. Was looking for something around the 150 mark.
Anybody know of any brands that sell suit/dressy pants with side tabs, i.e. no belt loops?
Looking for some RLBL suits/blazers in size 40L. Interested in all colors and styles.
I have a NWOT charcoal J.Crew Ludlow tweed sportcoat in size 44R. I received the jacket and had the intent of wearing it, but I lost a good amount of weight and is now way too big. I never wore the coat except to try it on. Asking price is $200 $160 $130 $120 shipped OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I bought these used from another SF member who had only worn them around 10 times. I never wore them as they are too big for me. They have never been washed or soaked and there is also no fading. Just found them in my dresser and thought I would sell them on here. I'm only looking to get what I paid for them, which is $80 + shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. BiG measurements: Waist: 18.25" Thigh: 11.75" Front rise: 11 Back rise:...
Security guard uniform is a little much no? lol It's a black peak lapel suit RLBL suit, yea it's pretty formal but it's not like there's no place to where it. Black shadow stripe looked too pimpish to me. If I'm getting pinstripe, which I'm not a big fan of anyway, it's going to be a single pinstripe that's not too gaudy. Everybody's got different tastes but I've got a charcoal suit and I'll definitely be attending some formalish events so it works for me.
They also had a black shadow stripe but that looked even less versatile to me.
Also, can anybody else confirm that RL stores will source suits from other stores? I'll call tomorrow but I just wanted to check here first. I already bought the black as I need a black anyway. As I have no black this purchase can be justified as I might have to go to some nice events??
Yea mixed reviews. I'm sure a lot of people don't wear black in business but like one person said...why? As long as you add some color to it and not look like a drab I say why not. That's like saying a rolex submariner can't be worn with a suit. I just never understood these rules. If it looks good it looks good.
How so? I hate these stupid rules,