or Connect

Posts by DavidinGray

Afternoon gents, I need some help with sizing on RM Williams Craftsman. Basically, I wear a size 11F in Loake's last 026. What would that translate into? DIG
Strangely enough, I agree with you. There was a time (last semester) when I would browse the fora in class; now I look at it about once every 3 weeks, and not for more than 10 minutes. It's somehow...disheartening, seeing as how I've never even made 100 posts. I most definitely still enjoy clothing and style, and my favorite thing to do online is still to window shop at different sites (I recently grew aware of a site called shoehealer.co.uk, who's prices seem too good to...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Expensive? Possibly. Worth the price? Impossible. DIG
I do believe that sort of harness is primarily used by women of the sapphic nature. That being said, what a steal for $8.50. Here's to wishing you get much use out of it. DIG
I have found the perfect leather jacket for me. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/men-spiri...pid.1021935377 But it's not real leather, and it's from yesstyle which means it's likely to fall apart within two weeks. But it's only $60...and I can't find the style anywhere else... DIG
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 Buzz it off You are too uncreative, my friend. Feast your eyes upon a man who knew what he wanted to do with his sideburns: -DIG
I will never understand what possesses people to reply to a topic on the 50th page of a given fora. DIG
No. DIG
Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 Note also that this is a f*cking painting. I will defend this fat bastard until the day I die. DIG
Note the shoulders, free of divots. The lapel roll is simply sublime, and ah! Now that is a tie dimple worthy of a US president. To those that say that they're too self-conscious to wear clothing that fits, I offer my humble counterpoint. DIG