or Connect

Posts by enigma77

Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer damn. nicest Alden there is I think. nicest color, nicest style Agreed, it's very nice. I have the Epaulet version of the Ravello wingtip boot with all regular eyelets all the way up (no hooks) and it looks killer with pretty much anything you wear.
^ Maybe Horween just got a bunch of clear shells out the door all at once.
^ Ah, just did not recognize the color then.
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Doing my best mcarthur today... [[SPOILER]] Very nice, as others have said. ID on the argyles?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey I am saving up for these (shoes). They are about perfect, aren't they. The socks are intense. Wow I have those socks -- bordeaux merino otc argyle, I believe. They are excellent, my single favorite pair of socks, if I had to choose.
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonT f*ck imageshack ! Quote: Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49 details? Cargo pants with dub monks, nuff said
If the shoes fit right, after a few weeks the wear will even out. My 403s I think had some odd-looking creasing when I first bought them, but they look great now (1.5 years later). Just wear them. Aldens only look better with age (and proper care), and that is especially true of 403s.
Either way, $91 is not bad.
^ +1. Quality is excellent (taped seam and full curtain waistband, great fabric), and they run true to size. I have a 31" waist and wear a size 31.
^ It seems like people who fry their shirts in the dryer on high do experience some shrinkage. I hang dry mine, and have never experienced shrinkage (or at least none I've noticed). EDIT: As Mike notes below, some Gitman S customers buy Epaulet M -- I'm one such customer. Both sizes fit great. Going by Mike's sizing charts is a good idea.