or Connect

Posts by trentlane669

Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 I'm dying to find a pair of these. This was a BBBF shoe, correct? I think I remember seeing a pair come up in B&S at some point.
Added Warehouse 660
Drops
Drops
Drops
All prices include shipping and other fees. Bought these J Crew wool pants thinking I would lose a couple pounds. Unfortunately, I'm in public accounting so I've been going the opposite direction pretty much ever since. J Crew Light Gray Wool Pants (Classic Fit): sold Tagged: 30x30 Waist: 15 3/4" Rise: 10 1/4" Thigh: 12 1/2" Knee: 9" Hem: 8" Inseam: 30" J Crew Charcoal Gray Wool Pants (Classic Fit): sold Tagged: 30x30 Waist: 15 3/4" Rise: 10 1/4" Thigh: 12 1/2" Knee:...
All prices below include shipping (to Paypal confirmed address) from California to the US and any paypal fees. Warehouse 660 cold soaked once: $200 Bought these on my first trip to Blue in Green with the girlfriend. Big mistake. The girlfriend likes guys in jeans much tighter than I was looking for, and I let her talk me into buying these sized down farther than I otherwise would have risked. After a single 30 minute cold soak, it's apparent that they're going to be...
I'd kill for #1 in a 9D.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamCountryman Measurements? seconded
Is the hood detachable? Could you post actual photos?