or Connect

Posts by ter1413

Nice shots...but it would help to know what everything is
Basically, you should pay what you can afford.
Are you home when they pick-up? Why not just go out and tell them that it is garbage?
Get a new jacket. The back of that does not look good. When you go in for your fitting, make sure you are wearing a proper shirt.
X-Post even though this is via Amazon. Amazon offered me another 30 day trial....So I bit. Caught this last night on a rainy Sat: What happens when a Boston guy on business in London meets a local Irish chick. They fool around for a few weeks and when he gets back home, she tells him that she is pregnant. I liked this. Sorta funny and it deals with a lot of "real life" challenges. I believe that the female lead is one of the writers/creators. It is also for MA so...
Amazon offered me another 30 day trial....So I bit. Caught this last night on a rainy Sat: What happens when a Boston guy on business in London meets a local Irish chick. They fool around for a few weeks and when he gets back home, she tells him that she is pregnant. I liked this. Sorta funny and it deals with a lot of "real life" challenges. I believe that the female lead is one of the writers/creators. It is also for MA so it has an edgy...
Your comments were fine.Posting to CE(for that topic) is probably better as there are relevant discussion threads which is a "better" place vs this "things you don't get" shit-show.
http://www.styleforum.net/f/8/current-events-power-and-money
Agree.And just because some women have an idea of how their groom should be dressed, don't make that how he should be dressed. Some women have no clue.
I do. Not often...but I did earlier this month.