or Connect

Posts by ter1413

I actually think that's funny ^^^. And this is SF!Hey...Tycoon is a 100% PBF fan. What do you expect? I actually think that it is funny that he gives out to Pac fans who arbitrarily think that Manny would/will KO Floyd....based on no/what facts? Why? Because Manny won by TKO over Cotto years ago? PBF dominated Cotto. Also, PBF has never been KO'd. So you see how Manny's fans are? They just don;t like PBF and are just as skewed towards their guy.And someone famous once...
Stolen or not, Manny didn't beat him convincingly enough to get the "W." As someone in the PFP discussion, you should not leave any room for error. And I just looked at the scores. One of the most respected judges in boxing, Duane Ford had it for Bradley. I actually didn't see that fight live. I think I saw it the following week. I am just bored looking at Tim Bradley fights. Like I said, I didn't see it live and was not really interested in the fight at all(the replay),...
Exactly. Of course I don't condone the criminal acts.I am counting just his in-ring skills. There are so many good to great fighters with criminal pasts. Tyson. Hopkins. Tapia. Kirkland. Prince Naseem. Diego Corrales. Sonny Liston. Pernell Whitaker. Etc.And there are also many good to great fighters that are shitty people...but just haven't been caught by the law.What sport doesn't have people who have had issues with the law? What sport?Because PBF happens to be the BEST...
First....I am not even a PBF fan like that. However, I happen to think that he is the best boxer/fighter on our generation BY FAR. When asked if he will beat XYZ, my answer will always be yes, because that is what I think. He will always be the superior fighter vs anyone he faces IMO. And he is the most skillful. I am a fight fan. So I respect that 100%. Same thing with Tyson in his prime(though I did think that Michael Spinks would beat him.) I respected him, but was...
Dez Bryant's horrific 'Ray Rice-style' video set to be released today, career in jeopardy [Report] http://seattle.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72/695824/dez-bryant-video-released Anyone heard anything about this?
Floyd isn't perfect. But many Manny fans put him up on a pedestal as if he is an undefeated/untied fighter. He isn't anywhere close. And they also just hate Floyd because of the PFP debate. The fact of the matter is that since 2010: Manny: 7-2(Clottey. Margarito. Mosley. Marquez twice with 1 loss. Bradley twice with 1 loss. Rios. Algieri.) Floyd: 7-0(Mosely. Ortiz. Cotto. Guerrero. Canelo. Maidana twice.) -Floyd fought the better, younger fighters. Manny got KO'd by...
The majority will be rooting for Manny.
Caught this earlier today. The story of the USA victory over the Soviet team in the 1980 Olympic games(medal round)...told from the Russian perspective. Good stuff. Subtitled(much of it) for those non-Russian speakers so be prepared to really sit and pay attention.
That is a HUGE sports wknd: -Money vs Pac -Kentucky Derby -Potential NBA and NHL playoff games