or Connect

Posts by ter1413

You must be new!
Pics or it never happened!
If you plan to wear the shirt with a suit/sports coat, try it on and see the sleeve length with one on.
I would be tuned out by now.
Get off the internet. Go out and do/see something interesting.
Not.
Love the boots....but not with that combo.
X-Post even though this is via Amazon....and a series vs movie. Started watching this recently. The 2 leads play KGB spies leading American lives in DC. They have 2 children who have no clue that their parents are actually Russian/spies. The 2 leads live norman lives...all the while gathering info/etc for Mother Russia. Then, by coincidence, they get a new neighbor who happens to work for the FBI counter intelligence unit. He feels something is off with the...
Started watching this recently. The 2 leads play KGB spies leading American lives in DC. They have 2 children who have no clue that their parents are actually Russian/spies. The 2 leads live norman lives...all the while gathering info/etc for Mother Russia. Then, by coincidence, they get a new neighbor who happens to work for the FBI counter intelligence unit. He feels something is off with the family. So far, I am liking this. Only maybe 4-5 episodes in. But I would...
Yep. Sept.