or Connect

Posts by ter1413

Absolutely not.My response was to the "expensive" charge.Licenses in NYC are not that "popular" as they are in other locations. What license of yours would have problems come renewal time?
either or...do you have blue/green jackets? if so...go with the other color.
How is it going to be expensive?-Was this his first arrest?-Is he on probation/parole?-Were there any other issues during the arrest that have not been stated?If you mean that he will need a lawyer to fight his case....BS. Just go with the public defender(if the answer to the 3 questions above are no) and tell him to relax.If you mean that he will lose $$ by having to go to court....ok.
I would not wear a button up shirt with a baseball style jacket.
White shirt. Black shoes if you can. Conservative tie. No flash.......aka cufflinks/tie bar/etc.
and Emmanuelle Chriqui gets nude.....
Not at all.I didn't even watch the TV show. Just posted it here for the masses.
I am in the camp that feels that restaurants should be able to respond to negative ratings IF they are bogus. Why should a customer be able to act the ass and get a pass? Uber lets it's drivers rate customers. I read a recent story where a woman was trying to "hail" a Uber and didn't get any responses. She finally got a driver and she asked him why it took so long. He told her that she had a low rating. She was "surprised." Aren't they always? Customers are always right,...
Notes on the Hip-Hop Messiah http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/24/magazine/notes-on-the-hip-hop-messiah.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=mini-moth®ion=top-stories-below&WT.nav=top-stories-below