or Connect

Posts by ter1413

^ I have that in my queue. No rush to watch it.
Where you should go would be based on where you live. You haven't provided that info. What career path are you pursuing? What are you looking to acquire with that $1,000? 1 custom suit? I would not recommend that. What do you currently have in your wardrobe? 2 solid pairs of shoes? Shirts? Ties?
Just to add to this....let's say that there are 100 US based transactions still out there.Do you think that someone is going to get those 100 people to agree to go(not physically) to the US agency in charge of leather jacket fraud to pursue this matter?Shit...there are people with jackets pending for 2 yrs that don't want to hurt Drew's feelings! There are people out there who can sit at home and have someone write an article about the situation...and they don't want that...
You know what the US embassy/US government agency in charge of leather jacket fraud will do after you tell them your tale and after you tell them what Paypal/your bank/your credit card has already said their stated policy is? [[SPOILER]]
So who should figure that out?You think the US is going to initiate contact with an overseas counterpart over an $800 jacket?
Er...I just looked at the terms and conditions. YOU are responsible for the customs fees. Your bad!
This thread and some of the posts/questions never disappoint.
It depends on the quality of the work.Have you any past experience with them?But I agree with a previous post. You should be looking for good work, not cheap work.