or Connect

Posts by ter1413

Can I unsubscribe to all e-mail alerts under the heading highlighted below? I don't want to receive an e-mail every time a subscribed thread is updated. But I can't uncheck that box, it seems, w/o opting out of ALL notifications. Notifications and Subscriptions Immediate Subscription Notifications Send one notification the first time the thread is updated, but no more until the next time I visit the site (I have this one checked. But I don't need an inbox filled with...
Can I unsubscribe to all e-mail alerts under the heading highlighted below? I don't want to receive an e-mail every time a subscribed thread is updated. But I can't uncheck that box, it seems, w/o opting out of ALL notifications. Notifications and Subscriptions Immediate Subscription Notifications Send one notification the first time the thread is updated, but no more until the next time I visit the site (I have this one checked. But I don't need an inbox filled with...
^ I get that. But it is now for that poster.
Caught this after not seeing it for many years. It's a gritty tale of a Bronx police precinct under siege back in the 70's in NYC. Don't expect the Hollywood sic-fi or special effects. Put a good watch..even 30+ years after it was released. 3-3.5/5
Don't potential grooms check with potential groomsmen BEFORE extending the formal invite? -Hey bro...do you have a good blue suit? Shoes? No. Ok. You will have a blast at my wedding. -Hey bro...do you have a good blue suit? Shoes? Yes. Ok. I would like you to be one of my groomsmen.
Especially khakis and a navy blazer.
Conversely, it can look very sloppy and high school-ish. VERY.
That's a silly argument.It's the same way that the Bengals graded Ki-Jana Carter higher than Terrell Davis. Shit happens and NFL personnel people get it wrong sometimes.And sometimes, what a player develops into is different than what he looked like coming out of college.
I know that. That's why I wrote "bowlS" and not win a Super BOWL.
He needs to start winning some Super Bowls....or at least getting to them.