or Connect

Posts by ter1413

Also, DON'T just dry clean the pants without the jacket. After time, the color can change slightly. Dry clean the entire suit together.
+1Full Metal Jacket also.(Though I don't know anyone who has not seen BOTH.)
Good man.Now if you want to MAKE SURE the suit fits good...post pics...
It is not a sports coat. It is an orphaned suit jacket. You CAN'T wear it with whatever.
The Shield?Another series I stared watching and stopped....
Just make sure you take a shirt with you and try the jacket on with the shirt. Don't try it with a tee-shirt or polo. You don't have to wear the shirt if it is very warm where you are(in this case, it has bearing!) You should DEFINITELY take the shoes with you if the store offers alterations. Throw the shirt/shoes into a knapsack. You don;t need a $1000 suit. A $250 suit can look like a million bucks tailored correctly and if you present yourself in the...
It has absolutely NO bearing.If it did, I would suggest shorts and a tee shirt.You need a suit. You just graduated. This is not college anymore. You can't walk in with khakis/shirt/tie and boat shoes.This is something that should have been considered prior to sending out resumes/etc.
When/how far away is the interview? You NEED a suit. Don't try to "dress up" a shirt and tie with a tie clip! Even if you have a suit, DON'T wear a tie clip. A new watch isn't needed. Polished shoes are a given. You need a blue/grey suit. White shirt. Black shoes. Conservative tie. Clean nails. Haircut and shave. Breath mint(finish before the interview.) Unless the interview is tomorrow, you have 4 days(including today) to get something by Monday. Do you have somewhere...
Bumping this..... Thinking of going to see St Vincent on Saturday at the Prospect Park Bandshell/Celebrate Brooklyn. Last show of the season: http://bricartsmedia.org/events/performing-arts/st-vincent-san-fermin Anyone see this chick live? I read a writeup about her recently and may check it out. Always a good time at PP for the summer music concerts..