or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Mister Crew looks quite good. Sticks to the basics as well as being incredibly informative. Haha, I feel like many people in the fashion world can't really express themselves well because whatever they say end up being romanticized and their ideas become too abstract to link something concrete onto. Like when Yohji Yamamoto says that what he does as a designer is similar to creating space and space of the expression... I'm a pretty abstract thinker and I still don't...
God, that looks like it came out of seventeen magazine or a 13 year old's scrap book...
This question is pretty inevitable, but what do you guys think make a good blog? or are all blogs shitty because they're blogs?
Good lord that's an insane sale from TB ... WHY DIDN'T I GO
My dad thinks so too
RSS, you have so many suits you count by percentages ? i own one olive colored blazer, that makes 20 percent.. Olive pants / jeans / bottoms are very versatile though!
+1, must be... cause every nice blazer that i do find, has ridiculously short arms...
best bet's Naked and Famous i think, it's pretty good and have jeans specifically for women... My girlfriend bought a pair she liked but eventually gave up on them cause they were a little too tight near the hip area, size down one. i don't think girls should really size down on them... cause they just end up complaining about how tight they are.
What are the normal measurements for a pair of SLs, is it supposed to be wider at the hem than the knee?
I was always so close to getting a pair but their toebox is so wide it kind of turned me off...