or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

vaz rajan, having trouble deciding if its cool or just ugly.... but i have that with most of my clothes
what is the general consensus of paisley and plaid ties?
thanks! its funny cause i used to get a ton of shit for them
too next level tcwalter anyone else interested in frames should check out mykita, construction and quality are top notch, not a big fan on the collab with bernard wilhelm but the DD and even the decades collection is sick ( price is too steep for me at around 6-7 bills though), in addition they make these sick double bridged frames using 3-d printing with a flexible rubber material that's even lighter than their normal frames... okay i am done doing (poor) unpaid...
hoodyear , i think that could look cool w/ suspenders -- good fits today, here's me on a date w/ gf after 3 months and of course first thing i ask her to do it take a picture of me for the internet
last friday, USPS gave me back the pants that I shipped out six months ago to Australia but never got through and presumed lost... six months
The atheist shoe http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1497254033/atheist-shoes?ref=category "Now Atheist have soles too!"
saw it at OC i think, looks pretty gaudy mang -- stick with the nonquilted
Sorry, don't want to hijack thread, but since your question is somewhat answered and we came upon the topic of recommendation letter, I have a question regarding how important a recommendation letter is. In addition, I have a weird situation right now where I am going back to school after an internship but the partner of the firm agreed to write a recommendation letter for me -- except there is no specific job that I am applying to. How should I ask him to phrase the...
yoo hendrix post a fit, i want to see some winter stuff