or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

dudee, don't tell me those were the S2A jeans you bleached
pickd them up, they're in suede rather than reverse horse hide orsomething - can't really distinguish atm.. much different from the shoes i currently own , so i'm gonna give these a tryand those burgundy ones were from sufu right , i was looking at them as well
i like to poke holes onto the biscuit and then pour tons of honey on it annd let it soak as i eat the chicken and ffries / sides so thatwhen i'm done i'll have this desert thing that is the honey biscuitalso Alain Bilzerian sounds like a cool dude but i think his store is aight, I wasn't too impressed the last time i saw it, I wanted to like it but can't -- maybe i need more time in there haha. that said still probably one of the better boutique/stores in boston
Here are a couple of my ties that I never had a chance to wear, they are all pretty much new w/o tag. Price includes shipping. 1. CANALI - $0 2. RLBL knit tie - $30 3. RLBL Pindot tie - $40 ]4. RLPL Striped tie NWT - $30 5. RLPL (MADDER SILK ?) Paisley tie- $79 6. RLPL Pink Silk Striped tie - 40 Also an interest check on a plaid RLPL tie to be updated later. Thanks for looking
what does the troll master refer to? SZ?
vaz rajan, having trouble deciding if its cool or just ugly.... but i have that with most of my clothes
what is the general consensus of paisley and plaid ties?
thanks! its funny cause i used to get a ton of shit for them
too next level tcwalter anyone else interested in frames should check out mykita, construction and quality are top notch, not a big fan on the collab with bernard wilhelm but the DD and even the decades collection is sick ( price is too steep for me at around 6-7 bills though), in addition they make these sick double bridged frames using 3-d printing with a flexible rubber material that's even lighter than their normal frames... okay i am done doing (poor) unpaid...
hoodyear , i think that could look cool w/ suspenders -- good fits today, here's me on a date w/ gf after 3 months and of course first thing i ask her to do it take a picture of me for the internet