or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Moo, can i get deets for the shoes
sorry, i am an idiot , got confused cause you were selling a pair of S2As that i thought were in that fit and were also the topic of your bleached jeans, anyway all back to business
dudee, don't tell me those were the S2A jeans you bleached
pickd them up, they're in suede rather than reverse horse hide orsomething - can't really distinguish atm.. much different from the shoes i currently own , so i'm gonna give these a tryand those burgundy ones were from sufu right , i was looking at them as well
i like to poke holes onto the biscuit and then pour tons of honey on it annd let it soak as i eat the chicken and ffries / sides so thatwhen i'm done i'll have this desert thing that is the honey biscuitalso Alain Bilzerian sounds like a cool dude but i think his store is aight, I wasn't too impressed the last time i saw it, I wanted to like it but can't -- maybe i need more time in there haha. that said still probably one of the better boutique/stores in boston
Here are a couple of my ties that I never had a chance to wear, they are all pretty much new w/o tag. Price includes shipping. 1. CANALI - $0 2. RLBL knit tie - $39 3. RLBL Pindot tie - $69 4. RLPL Striped tie NWT - $79 Pending 5. RLPL (MADDER SILK ?) Paisley tie- $79 6. RLPL Pink Silk Striped tie - 60 Also an interest check on a plaid RLPL tie to be updated later. Thanks for looking
what does the troll master refer to? SZ?
vaz rajan, having trouble deciding if its cool or just ugly.... but i have that with most of my clothes
what is the general consensus of paisley and plaid ties?
thanks! its funny cause i used to get a ton of shit for them