or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

not clothes, but airplane meals
this is dope Edit : just looked through the last two weeks and holy shit, waywt is so good. i can't be posting my last level shit here anymore
Just watched the film To Live for class, would recommend
great bomber Parker, btw, whatever happened to the suede bomber? That was pretty dope as well. BCD! 's I want to like your photo but that stare makes it hard for me to look directly at the picture. How do you feel peering into my soul through the interwebs
Thanks for the love guys, wasn't expecting it tbh, details are Calvin klein Collection, Silent, Helmut Lang, Uniqlo pants tapered, pierre hardy ( same that C4est has maybe?)
fall nice cardi, thewho, + cool junya jacket Dishy
Severisth, I think it's best to use acrylic paint and you play around with the viscosity of the paint before you actually paint it. The thicker it is ( less water mixed in), the easier it was to crack and start peeling and you get tend to get bigger pieces peeling off, whereas a thinner layer is harder to peel and they tend to peel in smaller pieces. Other than that, just mess around with it.
Does anyone have a recommendation on tracking where a precise location of a package is? I have a package that is undeliverable as marked and might be unreturnable (it seems like the zipcode for return address has been messed up - which is strange because I never confuse a 4 with a 3 ). Can I get more specifics via tracking number?
If you guys don't mind slightly changing the topic, how about, what can you guys see yourself doing now to make sure that you don't regret in the future? As well as what you could have done better in the past. I'm pretty young right now and this insight would be amazing.
haha dude I was soooo close to kopping that this saturday Definitely works better on you