or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Pretty sure this is not to the same taste as most people on the forum but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Bough this for my dad but he only wore them a few times. Self explanatory design but it's actually quite comfy to wear and way underrated by SF. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Worn a few times, but everything looks pretty solid. Slick design that works when going for a casual suit / classier look. No box. Price includes shipping Fits a typical US 9.
Simple design done right, pretty tough suede. Has had heeltaps inserted in the front to prevent damage, but may be taken off. Overall great condition. Sidezip makes putting these on easy. Size 8 - price includes shipping CONUS.
Brand new without box. Never worn. Suede leather, super thick and comfy. Usually retails for the price of your first car ... so buy now! Fits 9 as well, but probably will have to stretch it out. I believe this is the black FBT except without a ton of extra laces. Price includes shipping CONUS.
Condition: Brand New in Box. Fits true to size. Please add 10 dollars for box, otherwise comes with shoe bags. Shipping included in CONUS.
Extra comfy soles + intricate fabric from Missoni from the earlier seasons of their collaboration. Not to many of these left. No Box and worn a few times, but nothing substantial. 9.5/10 Price includes shipping CONUS.
Comes new in box - never worn. Size 11, fits pretty true to size. Super comfortable and stylish pair of kicks from converse x missoni. Intricate designs that will keep ladies and other simple creatures fascinated for hours. Please add 10 dollars for shipping with box. Price includes shipping CONUS.
This is the same as the other listing except the suede is of a lighter gray. My pictures won't upload but will get pictures up soon. Condition: Brand New in Box. Fits true to size. Please add 10 dollars for box, otherwise comes with shoe bags. Shipping included in CONUS.
Condition: Brand New in Box. Fits true to size. Please add 10 dollars for box, otherwise comes with shoe bags. Shipping included in CONUS. Need this gone ASAP.
Vaz Rajan Suede Derbies - Size 42, but I'd say fits half a size to a size larger. Fits 43 best. Goes with various different types of outfits. I don't think he makes his own shoes anymore and instead works for the devil so this is pretty limited. Here are stock photos but I have some I took myself. My own images: