or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Random - basically what i wear every day now edit: no eyes
^^ If only my break was longer - would have been down to help. Someone do it!
Bought these off someone on the forum a while back. Just looking to get rid of my collection cause I need a break from fashunz. Price includes shipping and bags.
i just got this message in PM : Please Give Pastor Paul this Code XQ94 and your names to send you what I left for your attempt to assist me before which failed us somehow,thank God I survived after so many years in Ivory coast. His name is Pastor Paul Roma and his address is pastorpaulroma225 - at - priest - com, Hope you remember me Asril, what the fck, i just finished two episodes of utopia so i'm legitimately scared... no one's after me right?
holy sht, just finished the first episode, a lot of work went into all the shots during production and in post edits. great story telling too thanks for the recommendation !
High tops, perfect slope, and really comfortable feel when laced around. Box is a bit beat up from storage, but if you want it please add 10 dollars. Will ship with bag though, includes shipping CONUS.
Leather trims at soles and on the tongue. Awesome design -- slightly more lightweight than previous seasons. Brand new never worn. No box. Price includes shipping CONUS.
After putting up sales threads, I noticed my fascination with suede... Speaking of shows, what are some with really good cinematography? Sherlock Holmes ( the british one) was pretty good in terms of actual shots and same with Misfits. Edit: Hannibal is great as well :O, checking out utopia now thanks!
Pretty sure this is not to the same taste as most people on the forum but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Bough this for my dad but he only wore them a few times. Self explanatory design but it's actually quite comfy to wear and way underrated by SF. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Worn a few times, but everything looks pretty solid. Slick design that works when going for a casual suit / classier look. No box. Price includes shipping Fits a typical US 9.